Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Footaction just called for a size 9.5! Btw, I looked at the called ID and the employee called me through his personal cell phone and not store phone. I almost didn't answer it because of this, unless I'm being pranked.
Congrats man! I feel like you win A LOT of raffles - need your lucky vibes to spread my way as well :smile:

As of this morning I already accepted my L so I was glad I was able to finally put my phone down. Now after reading your post my phone is glued onto me again! :tongue: 

As for Exclucity, I feel as though the "raffle bin" they put our paper entries in is actually the garbage... haha Dare I say it but they can be compared to Capsule in my opinion 
nerd.gif

It's depressing scrolling through the Facebook sneaker groups to see the amount of people already pre-selling the sneakers...It's a slap in the face because these are the same people asking all the dumb questions before and during the raffles haha

Congrats man! I feel like you win A LOT of raffles - need your lucky vibes to spread my way as well :smile:

As of this morning I already accepted my L so I was glad I was able to finally put my phone down. Now after reading your post my phone is glued onto me again! :tongue: 

As for Exclucity, I feel as though the "raffle bin" they put our paper entries in is actually the garbage... haha Dare I say it but they can be compared to Capsule in my opinion 
nerd.gif

It's depressing scrolling through the Facebook sneaker groups to see the amount of people already pre-selling the sneakers...It's a slap in the face because these are the same people asking all the dumb questions before and during the raffles haha
"What's TNT?" "What's the best size for resell?" "Which stores are doing raffles?" "What days are the raffles?"

These are the very people who win :frown:

Would the White Yeezy for OVO 10 blk be a fair trade?

Have sz 9.5 Yeezy if anyone is interested in a swap

Nope, the person with the OVOs loses big time IMO (Im super biased when it comes to Yeezys as you can read in any of my previous posts LOL)

i don't think it's a fair trade since the OVO 12 released, the 10s value has gone down. I've seen them close to retail 
Agreed. I'd say the black OVO 10 needs to add at least $100 depending on how badly you want them.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies!

I've had trouble locating sz 9.5 DS locally for under $600!

Last edited:

Ovo 10s are worth about $500 in a size 9.5 and the White Yeezy is worth about $650-$750. 

Or these are a cheaper alternative, lol

Last edited:
Nothing special at Vaughan Mills Nike. Saw grey air max 95 for 99.97 lots of sizes. black air max 95s for 139 still. Small sizes for Prestos in green for 99. Kobe xi ems for 119 grey/red and a teal color. Waste of gas lol.

Does the Buffalo/Niagara Falls, NY Nike Factory Store typically have better stuff than our Canadian stores? My parents are going to Niagara for the weekend, was going to give them the 30% off coupon.

Last edited:

Does the Buffalo/Niagara Falls, NY Nike Factory Store typically have better stuff than our Canadian stores? My parents are going to Niagara for the weekend, was going to give them the 30% off coupon.
I'd say its slightly better, but don't get your hopes too high. I've seen the Royal 4s, All Star 1s + 6s at outlet stores in the USA, etc.

Went to burloak. Nothing notable for adults but the toddler section is lit:

Jordan 3 True Blue $50

Jordan 3 Cyber Monday $50

Jordan 13 White Red $50

A few Roshes and Air Max 90 $40

Prices are before discount

Went to burloak. Nothing notable for adults but the toddler section is lit:

Jordan 3 True Blue $50

Jordan 3 Cyber Monday $50

Jordan 13 White Red $50

A few Roshes and Air Max 90 $40

Prices are before discount
Good looking out for the toddler section.

my boys are going to need those jordan 13 cherry's,

Last edited:

The American Nike Outlet stores are far better than our Canadian stores in my opinion. Especially with their promos and the 30% swoosh pass. They make up for the crazy exchange rate.

I was able to find tech fleece hoodies and joggers for well under $50CAD after tax at multiple US Nike Outlets (popular colours too and not like the whack colours we have here in Canada).

They also have a better selection of sneakers for adults and toddlers as well in my opinion. My 2 month old son is legit laced up because of the deals at American Nike outlet stores haha

If you're into compression gear - it's cheaper down there as well from my experience. Was able to get 3/4 compression pro pants (Nike & Jordan) for the gym/basketball for $10 CAD after tax.

Anyone know if the Livestock raffle is still on at the Roncey location? Don't want to trek over there if they're out of cards.

Back
Top Bottom