Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

You gonna rock the all white pear?! They're gonna be insanely difficult to keep clean!
I LOVE white shoes but these will be difficult to keep clean for sure. I have been using JM soft and hard bristle brushes with their premium cleaner. I might have to invest on the repel spray but i've never been a fan with these spray"gimmicks".

Don't forget you'll need premium cleaner if you get them dirty.  I will admit i'm a big fan of Crep Cure cause i dropped hot sauce on my Triple White UB v1.0 a few weeks ago and that stuff got it out.  Granted I needed to put in work and do about 3-5 cleans before it got out, but it did.  The laces though is another story lol
Funny enough, I enjoy cleaning my shoes after wears. I think the wipes are useless though. 

I LOVE white shoes but these will be difficult to keep clean for sure. I have been using JM soft and hard bristle brushes with their premium cleaner. I might have to invest on the repel spray but i've never been a fan with these spray"gimmicks".

Funny enough, I enjoy cleaning my shoes after wears. I think the wipes are useless though. 
I find cleaning my shoes (and car) therapeutic lol.

Someone posted this on redflagdeals. You can just save this image and show them the barcode on your phone when you're checking out and it should work. Happy shopping everyone!
does this work at the Nike Running store at EC?

Have you used JM before? Personal opinion on JM vs Crep for cleaning? 
Naw, I'm tempted to though cause i want to know the difference but didn't want to fork over the $$ before.   Wasn't sure i was sold on the premium cleaner until i had the hot sauce incident and since the youtube videos don't really do a fair compare i want to try it out myself.  Plus they didn't have JM at FTL cept for the pack before and since i wanted to use my $20 off coupons i opted for the Crep first
roll.gif

i used to love doing the cleans but now that I got a lil one, i can't seem to find time to devote to just cleaning kicks.  I'm doing more bottle cleaning than kicks cleaning lol. 

I actually like the wipes tbh.  i had some stupid paint scuffs on my AJ6 White/Varsity Red all over the uppers and midsoles for a few years and since i dropped hot sauce in my wife's shoe (same incident) i decided to open up a wipe so i didn't have to do a crazy clean on her insole.  the wipe actually removed the paint off the uppers pretty good which i originally thought i'd need to do a paint over but seemed to work.

As a FYI, don't ever get hot sauce w A1 sauce for take out on your Five Guys Burgers if you value your kicks.  those things leak right though the bag and will cause headaches

Last edited:
+1 on the enjoying cleaning shoes. Even polishing dress shoes, must be all that forced shoe polishing at boarding school.

Was tempted to sign up again at adidas as there was no line but reckoned I'm probably more memorable as I'm in similar dress clothes and the accent. 

I always bring the wipes with me when I go on vacation (still have JM wipes from SNKRSXPRESS last year), never end up using them. I just use hotel towels to wipe my sneakers if needed 
grin.gif

I always bring the wipes with me when I go on vacation (still have JM wipes from SNKRSXPRESS last year), never end up using them. I just use hotel towels to wipe my sneakers if needed 
grin.gif

they gave out samples last year at the event?  I'm guessing only if you got your shoes cleaned right?

they gave out samples last year at the event?  I'm guessing only if you got your shoes cleaned right?
Yeah, they always give out wipes when they do a cleaning demonstration, got some Crepe wipes at HOH Yonge just a couple weeks ago when they had a guy there. You can just go up and ask if you don't need your sneakers cleaned.

They were about to clean mine on that chair, but the streetcar came just before I sat down, so they just gave me the samples

if you bought ovo's and some other sneakers, you were given a SNKRS jason markk bag with contained the premium brush with SNKRS labeled on it, the jason markk cleaner bottle, and some wipes.

if you bought ovo's and some other sneakers, you were given a SNKRS jason markk bag with contained the premium brush with SNKRS labeled on it, the jason markk cleaner bottle, and some wipes.

Yeah, I got a bottle and brush for a shoe purchase but didn't get the wipes during ASG

Yeah, they always give out wipes when they do a cleaning demonstration, got some Crepe wipes at HOH Yonge just a couple weeks ago when they had a guy there. You can just go up and ask if you don't need your sneakers cleaned.
They were about to clean mine on that chair, but the streetcar came just before I sat down, so they just gave me the samples

Darn it, i never knew.  I always see the chair but for whatever reason i'm in my work clothes and not in kicks so i never bothered to ask.

Good to know for next time though

Back
Top Bottom