Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Would anybody be able to compare UBs to say a pair of Nike Flyknit Lunars (comfiest shoe I own) or Lunarepic Lows? I figure that might be a good comparison. Flyknit and Primeknit. Full length lunarlon vs. full length boost? I am just curious.

Edit: First post in many years. Five years.

all this ruined my fondness of its successor - the epics. so stayed away from those. plus they looked even more wack than lunar 2s

so I get my UBs and its been heavenly since. huge bonus is continental sole which provides a sh!+ load of traction. as for upper's support - for my indoor activities this isnt a big issue and when I wear them casually outside the freedom of looser fit makes them more comfortable

I have been an nike head since day 1 but UB technology was a game changer

You should give the LunarEpics a try.

I've run in the FK Lunar 1, Racers, Trainers (yes, I know) along with UBs, and LunarEpics are by far my favourite of the four.

Besides waking or waiting for 3AM for the release, the shoes went out fairly quick. I say 10 seconds -- tops -- to sell out. :smh:

So you didn't miss much from waiting to secure a cart.

Anyway, goodluck on your hunt for an oop
Thanks man...random sizes are restocking but mostly larger.

Would anybody be able to compare UBs to say a pair of Nike Flyknit Lunars (comfiest shoe I own) or Lunarepic Lows? I figure that might be a good comparison. Flyknit and Primeknit. Full length lunarlon vs. full length boost? I am just curious.

Edit: First post in many years. Five years.

I wear UBs close to daily for the past year/year and a half. Even at maximum bottoming out, it's still extremely comfortable when transitioning from other shoes like my 998s or racers.

GL5s might rival them in comfort or the NIKE ZOOM MERCURIAL XI FK which uses a Spiridon midsole.

The thing that makes the UBs extremely comfortable is the mixture of the supple upper and buttery boost midsole.

Thanks for that explanation. Yeah so I came from a bunch of early versions of the Lunarglide to finally a Flyknit Lunar 1, and that has been my outdoor running shoe, and since the the Flyknit Lunar seems to be discontinued (unfortunately), I was curious on the UB 3.0 maybe as that next step.

I will say this though as you may probably know, running on an uneven ground, gravel or trail is not the best for even a Flyknit Lunar 1 in comparison to some lower to the ground flexible Nike Free 3.0 with less cushion. But it does seem to make sense that a UB 3.0 would even have more of that concern of not much flexibility or ground feel. With that being said, I am still intrigued. Between that or a Lunarepic 2.

I usually go all out on a pair of runners that is worn for indoor gyms that transition out to outdoor use once they slowly become beaters.

I appreciate your explanation.

UB > Lunarepic 2. not even close IMO. The Flyknit is just too stiff. I run in my UBs indoors and paved outdoors, no issues here. I just tie them securely.

Anyone experienced boost for hooping?
Got a pair of crazy explosives. Ran for two sessions and felt super tired both times.

Not sure if im getting old or its the shoes. I feel like the sole is too soft so i had to work harder on my legs?

Used Kobe the session after and i felt much better.
Its the weight thats causing you to feel tired

Boost is really heavy because of those little pebble things that are fused together so youre packing more into a midsole. It could also be the midsole not being as responsive as what you are used to which is why youre using more energy to take a step vs the kobes.

Depending on the model of Kobe, Lunarlon or zoom are both gonna be more responsive than Boost.

I recall tactics shipping to canada.

There's a pair of prod 9s on ndc finally but it's still regular price. Shoe came out 2 years ago, this is why I hate the CAD website

Sun Life Financial becomes Raptors jersey sponsor - http://www.tsn.ca/sun-life-financial-becomes-raptors-jersey-sponsor-1.797819

I understand that most sports utilize sponsorship on their jerseys but this looks tacky imo. Even the Cleveland, Goodyear branding and the Celtics having General Electric look more subtle on their new jerseys.

Obviously Sun Life won the bid and were willing to pay the most to secure the sponsorship deal with the Raptors, but their logo just looks out of place, especially in that top left corner of the jersey. Throws everything off balance I feel. It's not the "worst" I've seen as some teams have sponsors like Blue Diamond Almonds, Stubhub etc.

Last edited:
As I understand, retail jerseys will not include the sponsorship patch, so you should be in the clear.
The Swingman jerseys will not have sponsorship patches on them, only Authentics will have from what I was told when I went to Pro Image a few weeks back.

Back
Top Bottom