Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone experienced boost for hooping?
Got a pair of crazy explosives. Ran for two sessions and felt super tired both times.

Not sure if im getting old or its the shoes. I feel like the sole is too soft so i had to work harder on my legs?

Used Kobe the session after and i felt much better.
You might want to give UA's Micro G cushioning a try.  I think they get it right with enough cushioning without taking away responsiveness.

You might want to give UA's Micro G cushioning a try.  I think they get it right with enough cushioning without taking away responsiveness.
The crazy explosives weren't as plush as I thought they would be. I never experienced any particular tiredness but I felt the lock down wasn't that great largely to the lacing. May need to try flat laces and tie them in tighter.

Wanted to mainly comment on the Micro G suggestion. To be honest the Clutchfit Drive 1's which use MicroG is still by far my favourite. Cushion is more firm, lower to the ground and lockdown is great. Also quite responsive and I hate to say this but I would put them above my Kobe's in terms of performance or at least comparable to the Kobe 5 / 6.

I'd give lunar epics a try based on opinions here but dont recall them dropping to fk lunar-level pricing at outlets which were below $100 including tax even for hot colorways

what was cheapest people seen epics go for? I recall few months ago on this board it was like $159.99-30% at most

I'd give lunar epics a try based on opinions here but dont recall them dropping to fk lunar-level pricing at outlets which were below $100 including tax even for hot colorways

what was cheapest people seen epics go for? I recall few months ago on this board it was like $159.99-30% at most

I got a pair (BHM) for $117 during a flash sale. Right now the rough green is $121 on nike.ca

Update on StockX experience:

Got the delivery notice from Can.Post that the package is here (will pick up tomorrow).

Duties came out to $35 which pushed my purchase to over-retail.

Not stoked about that, but it is what it is. My first transaction with this new service, so now I know what to expect.

What was the listed value of the shoes? I'm looking to order a pair of royal 1s, which are likely going to be valued at 165 when they send them. id definitely go in on these shoes if I knew it would only be close to 35 in duties/taxes

Update on StockX experience:

Got the delivery notice from Can.Post that the package is here (will pick up tomorrow).

Duties came out to $35 which pushed my purchase to over-retail.

Not stoked about that, but it is what it is. My first transaction with this new service, so now I know what to expect.
What was the listed value of the shoes? I'm looking to order a pair of royal 1s, which are likely going to be valued at 165 when they send them. id definitely go in on these shoes if I knew it would only be close to 35 in duties/taxes
just remember that they calculate any and all fees based on the converted price into CAD. So if its 165 usd, it's gonna be taxed at $215 

StockX listed the value at $198 CAD / $153 USD.

Canadian Customs added $25 duty/taxes and a $9.95 Service fee.

I got a pair of shield flyknit lunarepic for $27 plus tax once at the outlet. Sometimes they mark them down super cheap plus the 30% off to get rid of them

Anyone looking for triple black vapormax size 9? Picked them up at the employee store. Was going to return them but wanted to ask here first if anyone was interested. Looking for just what I paid for them. PM me if you want them

-picked up actually by a nt member

Last edited:
So this is STILL just allocation of ADIDAS stock. Still not bad, at least no one needs to line up on Queen for 2 hours LOL

Back
Top Bottom