Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Customs have become much more anal in the past few years. I remember when I first started collecting shoes about 10 years ago I never used to tell sellers to mark down the value and I didn't pay duties on around 50 pairs I ordered over the years. If the seller forgets to mark down the value now I pay duties 90% of the time. They even opened up two pairs of NMD's my aunt sent me that were marked as a $100 USD gift and assigned the true value to the shoes based on the shipping invoice in the box. I ordered some Air Max 1 OG Reds for 163 shipped from Stockx last week so I'm praying they don't hit me too badly.

Ordered the same man, I was also hoping I wouldn't get hit but I was slapped with $76 COD :smh: like another member said CBSA has been cracking down lately. It sucks because I got them for a great price, 157 all in. But, its negated by this duty and I likely won't be purchasing off stockx again. Hopefully you had better luck than me!

Ordered the same man, I was also hoping I wouldn't get hit but I was slapped with $76 COD :smh: like another member said CBSA has been cracking down lately. It sucks because I got them for a great price, 157 all in. But, its negated by this duty and I likely won't be purchasing off stockx again. Hopefully you had better luck than me!

My pair was shipped UPS so I think I will be paying an obscene amount at the door. Did yours ship UPS or USPS? I think in the future I'll get all Stockx purchases mailed to my aunt's house in Boston.

My pair was shipped UPS so I think I will be paying an obscene amount at the door. Did yours ship UPS or USPS? I think in the future I'll get all Stockx purchases mailed to my aunt's house in Boston.
Yup, UPS. I kinda balked when they told me the amount because I wasn't expecting it to be that high. I told them I'd be self clearing just so I could reduce it a bit. Waiting for them to email me the commercial invoice at the moment. If you have a place to ship to in states always a better option

anyone know if flyknit trainers palegrey / sunset tint will hit retailers? they're almost sold out on nike.ca

they might restock them but if you need them now i would suggest grabbing them online first and then decide since NDCa has a pretty good return policy. Not to mention eBates is at 6% too.

they might restock them but if you need them now i would suggest grabbing them online first and then decide since NDCa has a pretty good return policy. Not to mention eBates is at 6% too.
the pale grey joints only have sizes 11, 11.5, and 12 left

the pale grey joints only have sizes 11, 11.5, and 12 left

probably got scooped up when they were doing the 15% cash back promo on eBates. they might pop back up on the site like the racers were doing last year. i remember when the orca 2.0 sold out right away during the initial run and then they were all over the place a month or two later.

are the new FK Trainers padded? I got the pink and navy from before which was padded and my TTS was too tight.

Not padded, stick with true to size. As context, I went half size up for the padded multicolors and they fit perfect. When i got the new release and got the same size as the multis the heel tab area digs right into my ankle. Needed to wear ankle socks just so they didn't dig in. No issue with no show when I got my TTS in the Sunset Tint cw.

Last edited:
Yup, UPS. I kinda balked when they told me the amount because I wasn't expecting it to be that high. I told them I'd be self clearing just so I could reduce it a bit. Waiting for them to email me the commercial invoice at the moment. If you have a place to ship to in states always a better option

I copped the anniversary Air maxes for US180 shipped off GOAT last week and my COD off UPS was only $32. Math makes no sense I guess.

I copped the anniversary Air maxes for US180 shipped off GOAT last week and my COD off UPS was only $32. Math makes no sense I guess.

Damn, wish I was as lucky as you. They're extremely inconsistent as usual but I'm hoping by self clearing I'll be able to get a new lower valuation. If not I'll still save a bit of money regardless

I went to the one in Vancouver few weeks ago. It was terrible considering the line it took to get in. Can imagine the line situation in Toronto would only be worse. Most of their selection was pretty bad, unless you really like Nonnative and Neighborhood. Their first sale in Vancouver last year was great, but this year I walked out empty handed. Who knows, Toronto might have a better selection since it's their first one and more inventory stocked up from over the years.

Yeah assume the queue will be awful. Dislocated my shoulder on Sunday so I'm not going to be in a position to try stuff on. Sizing can really vary with a lot if the brands they carry as well, esp the Japanese ones.

She moved. 851 Queen W.

Phew - appreciate the info.

I went by yesterday on lunch to get jeans altered and was devastated to see the sign on the door directing me next door to Davido Afnani. I dropped them off there (who also indicated Kim's had closed).

Phew - appreciate the info.

I went by yesterday on lunch to get jeans altered and was devastated to see the sign on the door directing me next door to Davido Afnani. I dropped them off there (who also indicated Kim's had closed).

No problem.

That's one way to get new business tho. lol

Any NT'ers with young kids reading this, I'm wondering if there's a group created for us parents that need deals.

$60 baby shoes dont make sense and i once bought a FSR of retros marked down to $15 and 7.50 on bogo.

Never Pay Retail gang in affect, PM me

Not a dad, but I've been picking up kids pairs just for the heck of it for a few years now. I'm interested in this!

VM had BUNCH of toddler Space Jam's a few months back and I thought I'd wait it out for some kinda sale. Went back and they were a wrap. Absolutely regret that.

Anyone pick up PSNYs these past few days? (306 - Sun, Capsule - last night, LS - today)

So i just ordered off nike.ca for the first time and im wondering do they deliver to my door or leave the package at a community mail box?
Reason being i just dont want them to leave the shoes at my front door while im at work.

So i just ordered off nike.ca for the first time and im wondering do they deliver to my door or leave the package at a community mail box?
Reason being i just dont want them to leave the shoes at my front door while im at work.
If you're worried that they may leave it visible at the front door sign up for flex delivery. You can choose the most convenient post office for them to deliver to and pick up from there. https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/pages/fd/default.page?murl|pdn|nr|1702

My pair was just delivered and I had to pay a $77.75 COD fee. I figured I would pay what you paid plus an extra fee dollars to account for slightly higher provincial sales tax in NS. Did you refuse the shipment or are you just requesting a reassessment?

Back
Top Bottom