Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

how much were the space jams?

a few guys here said the same, baby shoes sell out fast

i was guessing for shoes they''ll grow out of in a month or 2 that they'd hit clearance prices often ... but i guess not

I've got an eight year old boy myself, he's growing fast... I'd like to get him into the Nike fold but the only real come ups is through Nike Outlet pick ups, on his birthday or holidays, etc.

Right now he's either an Asics or New Balance kid though I did get him a few Nikes to rock into Grade 4 (AJ III Pures, his first Dunks, etc)

Even stuff like GEOX gets pricey unless you score a bulk sale deal at like Costco or a clearance sale

No real need to get him into kicks heat at his age, these kids absolutely demolish their kicks within a few months, hard gym use I guess

So pretty much don't buy from StockX? you'll be hit by heavy customs/brokerage fees if you do, correct?

Haven will be getting the cirrus blue and sunset tint flyknit trainers tomorrow

7907984850.png

Anyone own the Qasa High? Going down 1/2 size going to be ok? Given the choice of 1/2 up or down which way should would you go? Cheers

I was planning to, but fell asleep only to wake up at 3:30 with a sold out page. Shut off the lights then went back to sleep. Got a good sleep so it was a good night

I've got an eight year old boy myself, he's growing fast... I'd like to get him into the Nike fold but the only real come ups is through Nike Outlet pick ups, on his birthday or holidays, etc.

Right now he's either an Asics or New Balance kid though I did get him a few Nikes to rock into Grade 4 (AJ III Pures, his first Dunks, etc)

Even stuff like GEOX gets pricey unless you score a bulk sale deal at like Costco or a clearance sale

No real need to get him into kicks heat at his age, these kids absolutely demolish their kicks within a few months, hard gym use I guess

I would agree with not copping heat. I don't have any kids, but kids grow so fast, so they will not be able to wear them that long or they destroy their shoes lol.

I did buy my niece a pair of AJ1 from the outlet, only for pure cuteness factor (and it was a really good deal, had extra 30% off F&F + $10 survey so paid like $10 hah)

Off topic - anyone know where to buy Hitachino Nest beer in Toronto or getting it shipped? I don't want to buy 24 of the same beer from the LCBO website just yet, and they don't have my favourite (the wheat).

Off topic - anyone know where to buy Hitachino Nest beer in Toronto or getting it shipped? I don't want to buy 24 of the same beer from the LCBO website just yet, and they don't have my favourite (the wheat).

Follow the bartowel forum. Ozawa in Markham and other Japanese importers are responsible for essentially ALL Japanese craft beers/sake, so you can try to ring them up, but unlikely to sell you just one. I would split the 24 if you're getting though.

Speak of the devil:

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but if I'm reading this right there seems to be a bunch of Hitachino stuff at Highway 7 and Woodbine. They have the amber, espresso stout, lager and nipponia.

Single bottles, headed there tonight. kookoo89 kookoo89

pretty much. bought the flyknit aj1 for 200usd shipped off them, got hit with 95cad in fees, decided to just cancel.
so you rejected the package at the door and got a refund from stockx? my friend warned me to not buy off stockx cause you can assume you'll get hit ~34% of the price you paid in CAD

Back
Top Bottom