Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Off topic - anyone know where to buy Hitachino Nest beer in Toronto or getting it shipped? I don't want to buy 24 of the same beer from the LCBO website just yet, and they don't have my favourite (the wheat).
Educate me about these japanese craft beers bruh

Last edited:
Follow the bartowel forum. Ozawa in Markham and other Japanese importers are responsible for essentially ALL Japanese craft beers/sake, so you can try to ring them up, but unlikely to sell you just one. I would split the 24 if you're getting though.
The GTA Brews Facebook group is good too. There's also a Case Splits group for people who want something that's only sold by the case - others usually chime in pretty quick and scoop up the remaining bottles the seller makes available.

Heard of it but wasn't sure when it was going to happen. It's going to be a zoo the first few weeks
If it's anything like the US Clearance store, it'll be worth going even if it is a zoo. I've only ever been to the Clearance Stores at San Leandro and Flushing and weekends at those locations are no joke, even lineups to get in. Haven't found any heat in terms of sneakers (those are always eaten up by resellers) but some good clothing pickups every time I go.

Follow the bartowel forum. Ozawa in Markham and other Japanese importers are responsible for essentially ALL Japanese craft beers/sake, so you can try to ring them up, but unlikely to sell you just one. I would split the 24 if you're getting though.

Speak of the devil:

Single bottles, headed there tonight. kookoo89 kookoo89

The GTA Brews Facebook group is good too. There's also a Case Splits group for people who want something that's only sold by the case - others usually chime in pretty quick and scoop up the remaining bottles the seller makes available.

Great info! Might have to pass by there and start joining some of these facebook groups. Thanks!

I also realized I'm going to be in Niagara this weekend so I can't pick any up. Hopefully the Nippona isn't sold out by Monday. Just signed up for Drinkvine as per some instructions on Bar Towel.

I'll let you know of the status. Drinkvine is great.

Plenty of stock kookoo89 kookoo89 :

WhatsApp Image 2017-09-22 at 6.15.43 PM(1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2017-09-22 at 6.15.43 PM(2).jpeg

Nothing much at vm.
-Oreo racers for 119.99, size 7 and lower, and 13.

-All black racers on hash for 129.99 -20%. Only small sizes, up until size 7 I think. It's in the women's section.

Am 1 premium, berries. 119.99 -20%. Scattered sizes, I know a couple of 9 and 9.5 for sure.

40off clearance rack, 20 off back wall.

Nothing much at vm.
-Oreo racers for 119.99, size 7 and lower, and 13.

-All black racers on hash for 129.99 -20%. Only small sizes, up until size 7 I think. It's in the women's section.

Am 1 premium, berries. 119.99 -20%. Scattered sizes, I know a couple of 9 and 9.5 for sure.

40off clearance rack, 20 off back wall.

There were Kobe AD Oregon in 10.5 and up for 149+20% on hash

I'm curious, has anyone ever used chit chat express or a similar service to ship to stockx?

I've used CC Express to ship to StockX a few times, no issues. You have to ship a day or two earlier to be safe though just because it takes about a day to get to UPS in the states. They'll charge you $1. Also I'm assuming you'd need a US address on your StockX account.

I've used CC Express to ship to StockX a few times, no issues. You have to ship a day or two earlier to be safe though just because it takes about a day to get to UPS in the states. They'll charge you $1. Also I'm assuming you'd need a US address on your StockX account.

How much do you actually save by going through CC Express? And how does it work?

Back
Top Bottom