Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Guess while everyone is talking about the releases. Checked out vm, lots of stuff...

Vapormax pure Platnium again but sizes 8 to 9. 5 over at the employee doors by woman's section. Woman sizes for Vapormax

Vapormax Max 199

30 percent off hash
When I went on Thursday they were almost out of those bred 13’s..
They restocked, or employees held some back

Yup. Not sure how many pairs. After seeing him with them, me and my buddy checked all the sizes and couldnt find another pair. Workers gave the usual, everything is out response, when we asked.

Yeah I had this happen to me before. I saw a pair on the racks and asked an associate if they had anymore in the back and instead of looking, he directs me to something else. I waited till he turned the corner and asked someone else. He was more motivated and went to the back and came out with a pair complete with lid and tissue paper. On my way to cash out, ran into the old associate and told him not to worry about looking since i got someone else to do his job.

My first raffle win from Yorkdale mall and the parking lot was a zoo. Luckily someone waved me over for his spot.

I'm still waiting
I was able to talk to support rep, this is what they told me "By the way, we are having an issue sending the order confirmation e-mail and checking order online. We are currently fixing this. We appreciate your cooperation. "

How much stock did exclucity have of shoes like ovo, Yeezy, etc?
I doubt they had a lot tbh. Probably just leftover stock from previous raffles. They had creams, zebras, beluga 2.0 and blue tints, so it’s not really anything worth trying to get imo

And for anyone that was in line at Foot Action EC this morning - infrared90 from your post it looks like you were among those dudes - it was good meeting you in person and chewing the fat. Real good company, made for an easy wait. I was Fred, the Asian dude in Air Max 90 Infrared Hyperfuses, 7th in line.

Yeah man good meeting. I was the dude in the LL
Hat and AF1 duckboots. Don’t know about “chewing the fat” though hahaha

Same. Luckily I got everything I needed through FTL CA online and SNKRS. Man I hope FTL doesn't cancel my orders.

Hopefully nobody’s order gets cancelled!

are we getting the launch reservation for Foot Locker here anytime soon? Driving around doing all these raffles is a waste of time if you end up with nothing.

I feel like im the only one that passed on the BC3s.. :rofl:

I've passed on so many sneakers myself over the past years, but these bc3's were a must and i dont even want to say how many pairs i got its embarrassing and greedy. not even into reselling any of them either.

I feel like im the only one that passed on the BC3s.. :rofl:

You're not the only one. Was waiting in line at the car wash at 7 this morning and decided to see if NDC still had stock. Was surprised to see sizes still available. Carted my size.. but my wallet is telling me to save it for the Bred Toe's lol. Seeing everyone here copping did get the better of me almost lol.

Back
Top Bottom