Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

To those who already have their OVO 8s, are they TTS? If not, anyone looking to size swap their size 10 for a 10.5, hmu

Check your Nice.ca account under orders and you’ll get info there. My order went from submitted the morning of the release to in progress, and after just checking again it now says ready to ship.

Check your Nice.ca account under orders and you’ll get info there. My order went from submitted the morning of the release to in progress, and after just checking again it now says ready to ship.
I checked out as a guest like a moron, now i cant track it lol

My order # does not work with my email address. Hopefully, my order went through.

What I recommend you do is going on their live chat. Provide them with your email address and ask for a confirmation number. Then you will know if it got cancelled or processed through. I asked the rep to resend my confirmation but he said the system is acting up but told me not to worry the order was fine.

Good luck.

That's true, but there's a couple of other factors you have to realize. For one, the point of consignment stores is to create a one stop shop to get whatever limited shoe you want, so there is some sort of premium we'll have to pay to get that convenience. Essentials and Hotbox stockpiles pair at retail/slightly over retail so they have to jack up the price a bit more to make a profit. On top of that, consignment prices are higher because assuming the seller/consigner is trying to get all his money back, consignment stores need to increase the price a bit to make money off that sale. The other thing is the target demographic; those people shopping at these spots are usually buying product that either released a while ago or got money and don't want to deal with the hassle of lining up and/or raffling. Consignment store prices are never really a true reflection of the real market because their demographic is catered towards someone else.

I know this isn't a really popular opinion to talk about but hey, this is the reality of any niche market.... can't do much about it unfortunately which sucks.

Technically there is a way. Make everyone that buys the shoes walk out with them XD.

What I recommend you do is going on their live chat. Provide them with your email address and ask for a confirmation number. Then you will know if it got cancelled or processed through. I asked the rep to resend my confirmation but he said the system is acting up but told me not to worry the order was fine.

Good luck.

Called Nike and they said it’s comfirmed.

Technically there is a way. Make everyone that buys the shoes walk out with them XD.
Don't forget that Jordan Brand tried that and almost everything just became bricks (OG colorway or not) and Nike Basketball shoes practically collect dust in every single store, unlike 5 years ago. I'm pretty sure Nike's not gonna go that route again and make everything easily accessible. Generating buzz around a hyperstrike shoe will only generate buzz around a model, whether it works or not (because now everyone knows about the PG2). At the end of the day, all these super limited drops are only a marketing tactic done by Nike.

Back
Top Bottom