Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just something that crossed my mind this morning.

So I was one of the lucky guys that actually won the raffle for the Big Bang Foamposite. My original plan was to keep it and display it as a piece ( I think it looks dope IMO). But then I saw a post on Facebook that this guy is buying all of them. After talking to him he offered me $600. Which then I caved in and sold it to him.

My question to fellow members of this group is. Had you ever cop a pair with the intention to keep but decided to sell due its reselling value. And how much is enough to persuade you to sell %? Or $$$ amount ?

Sorry for the long post.

Of course. If you're a member of NT/Issforums(im old) then i can guarantee you've resold sneakers to make a profit before. It's part of this sneaker culture.

You gotta be smart. If someone is willing to pay a good chunk of cash, ****in take it! There just shoes, money can help you with life, your sneakers can't.

RIP ISS forreals

How are there no postings anywhere for a sz 11 protro in Toronto smh

Hope Nike releases more c/w's plz

RIP ISS forreals

How are there no postings anywhere for a sz 11 protro in Toronto smh

Hope Nike releases more c/w's plz

I'm seeing 350-400 for my size. I didn't even know there were multiple of the same sizes released. It's like everyone bought to resell...

I'm seeing 350-400 for my size. I didn't even know there were multiple of the same sizes released. It's like everyone bought to resell...

Forreals bro, I just want a pair to ball in smh. Dudes just grabbing kicks for the IG flex, the game so **** now.

HOH DT, SQ1 and STC had them right?

Forreals bro, I just want a pair to ball in smh. Dudes just grabbing kicks for the IG flex, the game so **** now.

HOH DT, SQ1 and STC had them right?

Yeah. Was supposed to hit FL.ca but apparently they just decided to not sell online... Not even a discussion of putting more stock in-store. I saw some on feet and wasn't super disappointed anymore because they look super super chunky. But the tech sounds really good. Really having a hard time figuring out my basketball shoe rotation. I want 2 pairs to ball in, one with good cushioning and one as a good overall performer. I have the Kyrie 4s as my overall shoe. My former favourites for cushioning when my knees are going old man on me were the Crazy Explosives but I feel like I need a little more ankle protection. I really enjoyed the original Hyper Revs. Insane comfort. I'm tempted to just find a pair of Jordan 28s or Hyper Revs. I've tried the new LeBron's, Jordan 32s, Westbrook's, Hardens, PGs, ect. Nothing feels as good.

I bought an 11 but need a 10.5....saw a few ads for a 10.5 and hoping for atrade....but no luck. Maybe im just annoyed cause i want my size and these guys just buyifng my size to just flip lol

I bought an 11 but need a 10.5....saw a few ads for a 10.5 and hoping for atrade....but no luck. Maybe im just annoyed cause i want my size and these guys just buyifng my size to just flip lol

It's just sad that UNDEFEATED had more of a single size in the camo colourway (really big fan of it) than Canada had all together. But it's really sad because I picked up the wrong size and colour of the Bape Dames because mine wasn't available. It's something we're forced to do with limited releases to either trade or sell for a profit to pay resell.

296BB62D-3527-4E01-ACBD-23F99B013854.jpeg
03110FB5-ABEE-4C6D-85B8-BD749B433537.jpeg
7754647E-CB4D-4135-8842-10A7B4A92A33.jpeg

AD2BEBE8-A496-4A8D-8BD2-8A3B5E0BFD3D.jpeg

A075FA7A-1CB3-47F1-B983-CF0C565A1424.jpeg

A075FA7A-1CB3-47F1-B983-CF0C565A1424.jpeg
33FE8F6E-FAFE-46A1-B2CA-084FCAC06B73.jpeg

^that was vm about 1pm. Sorry for the bad pics, I took it as quickly as possible. The 13s were being grabbed by many people. They also had those black 8s (called alternates?) for 180, scattered sizes but saw sizes 8-11, maybe missing a size or two in between

Oh yeah, they also got the premium all black 5s for $400 I think.

^that was vm about 1pm. Sorry for the bad pics, I took it as quickly as possible. The 13s were being grabbed by many people. They also had those black 8s (called alternates?) for 180, scattered sizes but saw sizes 8-11, maybe missing a size or two in between

Oh yeah, they also got the premium all black 5s for $400 I think.
Damn and everything's 25% off too... good look out. If anyone struck out this past weekend from the excess amounts of drops, these outlet deals are a solid come-up.

Back
Top Bottom