Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just got a pair of the Wheaties for $139.99 + 20% off at SVP Sports.

Today only was a 20% discount on all boots.

Thanks guys.

Don't be shocked at places with all of next month's JB releases on sale already, for retail.

Last edited:
Nike outlets' (eg Vaughan Mills) boxing day sale is 30% off, unconfirmed if it's store wide or if there are exclusions. TBH, I went to the vaughan one a couple of days ago and there isn't anything worth buying, especially considering the brutal parking and amount of ppl on boxing day. The only thing worth going to vaughan mills would perhaps be boss, last year I picked up a nice suit for about $600+tax.

Livestock still has kobe 8s.. also got full sizes left of the thunder 4's, i skipped the kobes and grabbed the 4s spent enough this last month on kicks and xmas gifts... merry xmas everyone

so, what are you ppl's thoughts on the retro 1s, gonna be tough to get or not?

also, I was at Champs and they have all their air max 2012, 2011, and 2009 on sale for $99.99 They have a lot of clothing, e.g. jb hoodies, for 50% off. I saw the black air flight one on a sales table at the stc champs for $99.99

Last edited:
Where is the Christmas pack( Kobe, Lebron, KDs) I still available in Toronto?

Ive been on holidays. Come back in few days

I think the Kobe's sold out on the day for sure, maybe the kds too. Christmas releases are always a pain

I obviously haven't checked everywhere just know that most of the spots in the downtown core are out. Maybe try Nike bloor they seemed to get a decent amount, that's where I got the kds.

Last edited:
anybody have an idea what the price of the jordan 1 retro this saturday will retail for? just curious if i should get here and have in hand or go through nike.com

you should check one of the big footlockers . If anything you could ask them to look up a size for you to transfer to the store or even ship to your house.

k I just went to Nike bloor again today...guys...they have thunder 4s sitting. I instantly bought a pair.  Every single christmas pair, the energies, the prisms. Every lebron. 

No one has an excuse to not get a christmas release this year in Toronto imo. 

k I just went to Nike bloor again today...guys...they have thunder 4s sitting. I instantly bought a pair.  Every single christmas pair, the energies, the prisms. Every lebron. 

No one has an excuse to not get a christmas release this year in Toronto imo. 

Thanks Lamont....we need to stuff like this to get this threads moving away

anybody have an idea what the price of the jordan 1 retro this saturday will retail for? just curious if i should get here and have in hand or go through nike.com

139.99+tax for mens sizes

Last edited:
Swung by Today's Sportswear (Pacific Mall) yesterday, looks like another one-off restock happening: Concord XIs(!), $209.99 on Jan 19

Didn't ask what sizes available although I can't imagine them getting too many pairs, so call for more info (905) 475-3888

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom