Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Swung by Today's Sportswear (Pacific Mall) yesterday, looks like another one-off restock happening: Concord IXs(!), $209.99 on Jan 19
Didn't ask what sizes available although I can't imagine them getting too many pairs, so call for more info (905) 475-3888
Godbless you for this

Swung by Today's Sportswear (Pacific Mall) yesterday, looks like another one-off restock happening: Concord IXs(!), $209.99 on Jan 19
Didn't ask what sizes available although I can't imagine them getting too many pairs, so call for more info (905) 475-3888
Concord 9's? 
laugh.gif

I guess for those who dont know...The Champs Sports on Yonge across from Eaton Centre and the Foot Locker on Yonge and Dundas are closing because a actual House of Hoops is coming to the area.

Last edited:
I guess for those who dont know...The Champs Sports on Yonge across from Eaton Centre and the Foot Locker on Yonge and Dundas are closing because a actual House of Hoops is coming to the area.
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, seriously? Source? If so this is really good news 

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, seriously? Source? If so this is really good news 

An employee from Foot Locker in Eaton Centre.

I mean it makes sense why else would they close both ,Champs Sports and Foot Locker on Yonge?

But basically the high traffic Champs Sports/Foot Locker already get what most HOHs get anyways.

The HOH concept is watered down now

Last edited:
An employee from Foot Locker in Eaton Centre.
I mean it makes sense why else would they close both ,Champs Sports and Foot Locker on Yonge?
But basically the high traffic Champs Sports/Foot Locker already get what most HOHs get anyways.
The HOH concept is watered down now
I guess, I live in sauga though so It's been quite awhile since I've been in that area but if this mean were going to get all the releases that the states do and at the same time its really good news.

Seconded and does anyone know of any Canadian retailers carrying the Questions and/or the Answer IVs? Thanks.

Livestock posted pics of the questions on their insta so they have em and footlocker should also be carrying the Answers... I believe they're $140 each.

^^

Thanks bud, didn't see any Reebok footwear on Deadstock.ca but I'll check out Footlocker for the Answers.

Seconded and does anyone know of any Canadian retailers carrying the Questions and/or the Answer IVs? Thanks.
todays sports wear at pmall had the questions white/pearlized blue around the time the bred 4s dropped.. not sure about now though. Any idea of the royal 1s are going to be limited to certain stores at malls?

went to todays sportswear at pmall today.. they will be re-releasing the concords, black cement 3s in march and the last shot 14s and the chicago 10s. cant remember those dates though 

Last edited:
Also, the 5's coming out NEXT weekend won't be hard to come by. There will be PLENTY across the GTA and Canada overall. Def no reason to lineup anywhere at all.

Last edited:
went to todays sportswear at pmall today.. they will be re-releasing the concords, black cement 3s in march and the last shot 14s and the chicago 10s. cant remember those dates though 

what kinda prices should be expected for like concords.

aint pacific mall known for counterfeit goods

edit : just saw prices in pics

Last edited:
thanks for the info about p-mall and the 5s.

btw, is the jordan 5 still slated for jan. 26 or did it get moved to next weekend? or are we talking about a different 5 than what i'm thinking of (white/black/red w/3m tongue)?

Whoops, I said NEXT weekend for the 5's when I meant the 26th of this month. Forgot there was a week off between releases.

And from that pic looks like they dropped Concords already no?

Last edited:
How reputable is todays sportwear ? they seem to get alot of restocks 

Last edited:
Whoops, I said NEXT weekend for the 5's when I meant the 26th of this month. Forgot there was a week off between releases.
And from that pic looks like they dropped Concords already no?
Nah i believe it was the 19th i just remember someone saying it was a saturday...they said they were getting one pair of each size, i dont know why but all of their restocks seem to good to be true, but whatever its worth a shot

What size is everyone that is going to try for the concords?  lol if you are my size I don't want to bother lol

Back
Top Bottom