Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

got UPS email saying the Protro's should be arriving tmr from ftl.ca
.....can't believe they actually shipped haha

img-20180312-wa0003-jpg.2075741

Women sizes at Milton outlet

Should note, these are Ultra's.

This has been the case for many years.

Oh really? I always thought they were only slightly more. Like 20 pounds max. Don' think I've bought 95s though, had pretty negative connotations when I was growing up and that subconsiously sticks with you even you like the look of the shoe.

Vm has women’s vapormax, greys, and burgundy. Looked to be a fsr of each. It was priced at 200, might be 30% off as well, I’m not sure.

Also got a bunch of red suede 5s for 170.

Looks like the jewel am1 and the all black am1 premiums are gone.

Still a bunch of am0 in grey, and gold. Not much Jordans besides the 5s.

Vm has women’s vapormax, greys, and burgundy. Looked to be a fsr of each. It was priced at 200, might be 30% off as well, I’m not sure.

Also got a bunch of red suede 5s for 170.

Looks like the jewel am1 and the all black am1 premiums are gone.

Still a bunch of am0 in grey, and gold. Not much Jordans besides the 5s.
yeah was there tonight too looking for the jewels. not much going on there

Got the black and white nike flyknit trainers in size 9.5 and 12 and 11 if anyones interested for retail :smile: pickup in scarborough

update: ALL SOLD

Last edited:
anyone know if were getting the nike air max 270 tiger colorway thats suppose to drop this friday?
Nike rep has no idea on these as well.

quad up son, trust.
LMFAO. I ended up with 5 pairs. Thanks to the 306 restock I kept going back last week. They had 13 sz 10s on Monday after I picked up a pair, must have been a big restock.Friday they told me last sz 10. Every single pair I got from there and FA I had no QC issues very happy with this release.

If anyone wants powerphases, HOH Yonge is getting pairs. Line-up starts Friday at 6PM according to their IG post. Kind of a stupid way of handling it imo, but then again the powerphases weren't really hyped to begin with so.....

Heads up, KDC announced that reservations on confirmed fro the HOLI Pack HU NMDs will be at 4PM EST. The release is gonna be staggered, so a shoe will drop every 5 mins. Good luck NT fam!

Back
Top Bottom