Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I did SVP Queen at 5:45AM with my gf (had to cop double to help a friend) and some other OG NT'ers.

5 ahead of us. By 10 am we were outta there and there was a line about 30 deep. Only 8 in total probably got their pairs in their size. The rest left salty.

Do yourself a favour and DO your research early. Call shops & set up your game plan. When you see a line ASK people what size they're copping. If you know you're out of luck go to the next spot. It's not that hard. 

^This.

was at SVP and the 2-3 cats at the front of the line were out there since 2:30AM... The employees at SVP came out and took names about half an hour before they started to let people in. One thing I think the staff should of done while taking names was to take down their size and what shoe they were in line for (they also had their vault series release of the jordan XII rising suns).

After we got our pairs, there were still people in line hoping to grab a pair but they only had around 20 pairs. SVP should of counted the first 20ppl who were in line for the royals and let the rest of the people know. This would of given them a chance to make ways to other spots instead of waiting in line for some false hope. Anyways, I let some of the cats further in line know what the stock situation was after I got my pair as I was one of the first couple of people in line. some made the smart move and left to go check out other spots...

^This.

was at SVP and the 2-3 cats at the front of the line were out there since 2:30AM... The employees at SVP came out and took names about half an hour before they started to let people in. One thing I think the staff should of done while taking names was to take down their size and what shoe they were in line for (they also had their vault series release of the jordan XII rising suns).

After we got our pairs, there were still people in line hoping to grab a pair but they only had around 20 pairs. SVP should of counted the first 20ppl who were in line for the royals and let the rest of the people know. This would of given them a chance to make ways to other spots instead of waiting in line for some false hope. Anyways, I let some of the cats further in line know what the stock situation was after I got my pair as I was one of the first couple of people in line. some made the smart move and left to go check out other spots...

I was at the Vault in Vaughan and they only had 14 pairs .... i was there at 5 AM and there was already like 10 people ... then around 7-8 AM 20 more people showed up and obviously did no research and expected to cop .... some guy told me he was there since 11 PM the night before .... we told the rest of the people that came at 7-8 the stock situation but they wouldn't leave clinging on too some hope lol .... the moral of the story is too do your research

Last edited:
Didn't end up getting my size in the royals so I settled for a sz 10.5

looking for anyone that has a 8.5 or a 9 pm if anyone knows ppl that's willing to do it :smile: 

The employees at SVP came out and took names about half an hour before they started to let people in. One thing I think the staff should of done while taking names was to take down their size and what shoe they were in line for.

After we got our pairs, there were still people in line hoping to grab a pair but they only had around 20 pairs. SVP should of counted the first 20ppl who were in line for the royals and let the rest of the people know. This would of given them a chance to make ways to other spots instead of waiting in line for some false hope.

That's what NTO did.

Glad there's nothing else major coming up, I wanted those Flyknit Lunar 1's but none of the stores here know their release status here.

Last edited:
That's what NTO did.

Glad there's nothing else major coming up, I wanted those Flyknit Lunar 1's but none of the stores here know their release status here.
Yeah i asked NTO about those flyknits and they said they probably werent getting them. If i recall correctly, they only got 1 colorway of the WOMENS flyknit lunar 1? They said that the flyknits were very shady, and they dont get much information about them. I know theres a bunch of them lurking around in the states for around retail if you dont mind the shipping or drive.

quality is ok at best, id say the knicks were even a bit better. However these will be regular trekkers so quality is irrelevant

Last edited:
I got a size 12 in the royals and I'm lookin to trade for a 9.5, hit me up if anyones interested or know someone who is.

what do you boys think about the chance of a re-estock... found an 01 pair for 325 plus shipping, probably going to order them regardless by the time anyone reads this 

Been lurking the forums quite a bit but got a question to ask. Got access to the Nike Employee store down in Toronto on the 20th. Anything in particular worth coping? Never been there.

I was at the Vault in Vaughan and they only had 14 pairs .... i was there at 5 AM and there was already like 10 people ... then around 7-8 AM 20 more people showed up and obviously did no research and expected to cop .... some guy told me he was there since 11 PM the night before .... we told the rest of the people that came at 7-8 the stock situation but they wouldn't leave clinging on too some hope lol .... the moral of the story is too do your research
what were you wearing lol I was there too but showed up late

what do you boys think about the chance of a re-estock... found an 01 pair for 325 plus shipping, probably going to order them regardless by the time anyone reads this 

am i sorry i missed out on a size 11 2013 black/royal pair, sure

but i always know i have my 2001 pair to fall back on, which IMO is still the better of the 2 all around

for that price i would rather spend the money to get the 2001 pair with the better colour pop, better tongue/label and non leather swoosh

How do you guys get access to the Nike ES? Is there a way to get in besides you being a nike employee?

Been lurking the forums quite a bit but got a question to ask. Got access to the Nike Employee store down in Toronto on the 20th. Anything in particular worth coping? Never been there.
 scattered variety, few colour of lebrons, kobe 7s, roshe run-atomic teal, tons of free run variety. Never the less, check it out anyways, you might end up finding something that catches your eye

Hi,

Can anyone please provide me with any stock information on the Crimson 3's coming out this Friday? Stores? Best location to go to for a good chance at getting a pair?

Thanks

How do you guys get access to the Nike ES? Is there a way to get in besides you being a nike employee?
It seems some people can access it regularly but usually my work gets invites to the ES that's the only way I have gone there.

Hey cns187 i posted a store update last week. It should be about the same. give or take some new stock.

Back
Top Bottom