Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

The Undefeated Ultra boosts seem to keep reappearing on Adidas' website like once every few weeks lol. Returns I'm assuming?
I like them but retail is quite high, it's higher than yeezy 350 v2s lol.

If anyone is at Eaton centre today apparently Nike got a restock on the triple black epic react...if someone can oop a pair (9.5)for me I’d really appreciate it

Actually cheaper to buy these online, retail is 200CAD + tax/shipping came to $226

Kitchener factory store update. Usually never find much here but needed to use my MVP passes.

20 percent off hash.

Similar to vm with a bunch of fsr lunar epic Flyknit 2 for $129.

Men's size 8 zoom fly on hash $129 before discount
Men's size 7 and 7.5 Flyknit racer mc for 99 before discount
Scattered Spiridon grey cw or the blue
Men's size 9 to 10 gold foamposite for $199

Employees here are much more helpful and friendly than the ones at vm.

Attachments

• IMG_20180515_201433.jpg
    IMG_20180515_201433.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20180515_201547.jpg
    IMG_20180515_201547.jpg
    369.6 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20180515_201804.jpg
    IMG_20180515_201804.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 83
I got my AM1 Curry from Nike.ca - I was planning on only keeping one pair - I used 20% off - if anyone wants for retail with discount (what I paid) let me know. Size 9.5 - sending back this weekend.
I got a size 11 for retail if anyone wants. Going to send back to Nike by Friday if no takers.

Got a question about Nike outlet returns. Can we return a pair if it's not purchased directly from there? In the US it looks like it's possible as I often see pics of newly released shoes as outlet finds. But the Canadian policy looks different.

I got my AM1 Curry from Nike.ca - I was planning on only keeping one pair - I used 20% off - if anyone wants for retail with discount (what I paid) let me know. Size 9.5 - sending back this weekend.
I only saw the green and red curry on nike.ca.. how did you get the 20% coupon ?

Got a question about Nike outlet returns. Can we return a pair if it's not purchased directly from there? In the US it looks like it's possible as I often see pics of newly released shoes as outlet finds. But the Canadian policy looks different.

if you mean returning from one factory/clearance store at another factory/clearance store then yes you can

@kookoo89 It's so damn odd that it's looking like the Cavs bench/role players have completely disappeared again in this series against the Celtics. Yes, the Celtics defense is clearly better than the Raptors but the same shots that those role players were knocking down at a crazy rate against the Raptors...they're missing against the Celtics. I'm furious at the Raptors watching this series but also even disappointed with how much the Cavs can flip flop. They controlled that game with Lebron carrying them but the bench just didn't offer any kind of help to hold on down the stretch. JR Smith and George Hill had a combined 3 points. George Hill would have 3 points by himself in like the first 4 minutes against the Raptors. It's really hard to explain when their bench players have multiple games like that going absolutely missing.

looks like they restocked the bred toe 1's AGAIN for the bramlea centre footaction opening
Missing out once again :smh::smh::smh: but hopefully someone here cooked

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6420.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6420.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 121
looks like they restocked the bred toe 1's AGAIN for the bramlea centre footaction opening
Missing out once again :smh::smh::smh: but hopefully someone here cooked

I had no idea fta had an opening there. Would’ve made it this morning too

Back
Top Bottom