Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

General consensus on the Cap and Gown 11's? They're retailing at $330, which comes out to nearly $400 after taxes.

Those cap & gown are nice but they’re essentially Gamma Blues except black jumpman and black icy sole, suede(?) upper notwithstanding

General consensus on the Cap and Gown 11's? They're retailing at $330, which comes out to nearly $400 after taxes.

Where do you see 330 retaill at? I see 295 before tax on the ftl app, consistent with recent 11 prices.

As far as the shoe goes it's a pass for me unless I can get it on discount. Something about spending close to 300 retail for a pair i cant see myself doing. Yet I'll buy several 200 no problem lol. Anyways, bought way too many sneakers lately.

Where do you see 330 retaill at? I see 295 before tax on the ftl app, consistent with recent 11 prices.

As far as the shoe goes it's a pass for me unless I can get it on discount. Something about spending close to 300 retail for a pair i cant see myself doing. Yet I'll buy several 200 no problem lol. Anyways, bought way too many sneakers lately.

NDC has them listed for $330. Easy pass!

NDC also removed the OW x UNC AJ1 from their release calendar...

it was there yesterday

NDC has them listed for $330. Easy pass!

NDC also removed the OW x UNC AJ1 from their release calendar...

it was there yesterday

Yeah just took a look, that's crazy. Hopefully a price error and it's 295 like FTL for the sake of the people wanting to cop. I can only imagine the Concord prices if they decide to go that route...

Yeah just took a look, that's crazy. Hopefully a price error and it's 295 like FTL for the sake of the people wanting to cop. I can only imagine the Concord prices if they decide to go that route...

I think it’s 330 because in the us it’s retailing for more than before as well.

I think it’s 330 because in the us it’s retailing for more than before as well.

Entering Foamposite territory now lol... At least in the US the price increase can be a bit mitigated by the shoe sitting and going on discount a few weeks after. Here it takes much longer save a few exceptions.

Entering Foamposite territory now lol... At least in the US the price increase can be a bit mitigated by the shoe sitting and going on discount a few weeks after. Here it takes much longer save a few exceptions.

11s don't sit in the states. It's much more likely it sits here at that price than in the states.

11s don't sit in the states. It's much more likely it sits here at that price than in the states.

I get you, I was more so talking about sneakers in general. Although the limited quantities may have something to do with not hurrying to discount stuff as well.

The common projects sneakers and chelsea boots are on sale (30-50%) off on SSENSE, if you guys are into those higher end stuff.

Is it me or does ssense seem to price right at the very highest retail? So even with sales they seem over priced. Not just talking about common projects.

Is it me or does ssense seem to price right at the very highest retail? So even with sales they seem over priced. Not just talking about common projects.

When they start a sale, everything starts at like only 25-35% off. When stuff starts to sell and move...they start to increase the level of discount % more and more. You can get really good steals if it just so happens that your size is left and it's the last of a couple pairs. At the same time, it's annoying because if you're a common size...most of the stuff is gone first.

When they start a sale, everything starts at like only 25-35% off. When stuff starts to sell and move...they start to increase the level of discount % more and more. You can get really good steals if it just so happens that your size is left and it's the last of a couple pairs. At the same time, it's annoying because if you're a common size...most of the stuff is gone first.
speaking on higher end designer stuff, Nordstrom Rack at Yonge and Bloor has some very solid pieces. Couple budies copped Common Projects for $250 there

That's a steal for Common Projects. I've been wanting to pick up the Achilles for a long time but I wouldn't pay more than $250 for a pair lol.

I dig the 11s but might be a pass for me 330s too high.. gotta relax abit with shoes and havent been feeling js lately..

I will be in downtown Toronto next week. Monday and Tuesday nights will be my free time.

Which outlet is best? I’m planning to visit two locations maybe on Tuesday night.

Back
Top Bottom