Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I like the other Travis Scott X Nike collabs but not too big on the Cactus Jack 4s.
Not a fan of the colour scheme, though I know it's influenced by the defunct Houston Oilers.

Wherever you heard that from, the source is totally off. Shockingly Toronto got allocated a lot, I'll post up numbers later on.
Tbh, I'm not surprised. I feel like Toronto is only getting more stock because of 306 Yonge. A JB flagship would look kinda bad if there wasn't decent stock. Look at the JTH's for example. Super limited release but we still got 500 pairs at 306. That's actually insane for Toronto drops if you think about it. If the Cactus Jacks were dropped at HOH Toronto or FTA Eaton, I highly doubt the numbers would be remotely close to what they are now.

Btw, I prefer the Melo's any day over the Travis Scotts. Probably the old Jordan head kicking in my head even though Melo's career and prime is long gone. If I had to camp out (which I won't cuz I prefer my sleep and bed), I would rather camp for the Melo 2s over the Cactus Jacks anyday.

Good luck to anyone camping and tryna cop the drops online tho! Launch links are below for anyone tryna test their luck tonight.

Melo 2: https://store.nike.com/ca/en_gb/pd/air-jordan-2-retro-shoe/pid-12217772/pgid-12295839
Travis Scott 4: https://store.nike.com/ca/en_gb/pd/air-jordan-4-retro-shoe/pid-12386324/pgid-11108737

Last edited:
Back to bed.

IMG_5585.PNG

Old man rant. Someone explain to me the fascination of these cactus jack 4s, which is what I’m assuming folks are lined up for at 306. Is it purely a resell thing or do kids actually love Travis Scott that much? Or are they that limited and Exclusive that people want them that bad to stunt with?
the same thing can be said with any shoe as it comes out.

with that said, the line was CRAZY around 2am.

Got the W on Snkrs for Cactus Jacks but accidently selected Visa instead of Paypal and TD gave me the fraud L...ugh.

Got the W on Snkrs for Cactus Jacks but accidently selected Visa instead of Paypal and TD gave me the fraud L...ugh.

Thats what happened to me on SNKRS with the OW 1s. 2 hours later my order was cancelled. Been buying from SNKRS since the app first started and now all of a sudden this **** is happening.

So numbers wise, 306 had pretty much the same stock as Shadow 1s on opening day. If rolled up this morning an hour or so before opening you should've been fine.

So numbers wise, 306 had pretty much the same stock as Shadow 1s on opening day. If rolled up this morning an hour or so before opening you should've been fine.
Crazy. That’s why I’ve been seeing so many kids with so many Jordan store bags still by Eaton Centre

Crazy, is this a GR in terms of worldwide numbers?

Not sure. But those reports going up to last week that these were "limited" were obviously not true if you've been monitoring this drop all week leading up to today. It makes sense since there's 3 shoes in the pack, you figured the ugly one would be "mass" produced and the other 2 to be limited in some form.

Back
Top Bottom