Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

So numbers wise, 306 had pretty much the same stock as Shadow 1s on opening day. If rolled up this morning an hour or so before opening you should've been fine.

Damn, I would have lined up had I known they had that many

Just curious, Does anybody sells anything on stockx? They take a 12.5% service rate last I checked, is there a reason why anyone would sell anything there and not kijiji?

The reason people would sell on StockX is the amount of traffic and people that can view an item. StockX is global. Kijiji is Canada and mostly regional and specific. Not to mention the amount of low ballers on Kijiji. StockX also monitors sale price averages and is a reference point for what others have gotten for that pair of shoes. Obviously there are equal benefits of selling on Kijiji though. Usually local pick up and a faster process to get paid and get rid of the shoes.

So in your opinion is the 12.5% worth it? If you're selling something expensive you could be potentially giving up 200+ dollars as service fee :-/

Thats what happened to me on SNKRS with the OW 1s. 2 hours later my order was cancelled. Been buying from SNKRS since the app first started and now all of a sudden this **** is happening.

Interesting. I’m having the same problem too. Even on PayPal now!

In the last week none of my US addresses and cards work on Nike. I have US billing too but Canadian issued card.

So in your opinion is the 12.5% worth it? If you're selling something expensive you could be potentially giving up 200+ dollars as service fee :-/

I just sold something on stockx for the first time. Had been a little put off by the fees before but there was a bid out there that i couldn't refuse. (175usd on a Palace t that probs cost me 70cad a while back and still hadn't been worn.) Process was super quick and simple, even with the 20 shipping charge I had 175 CAD in my account 2 days later. I would look at it on a sale by sale basis tbh, they defo remove a lot of the hassle of selling locally, but there's a price to pay for that. Local consignment is gonna charge 15% and if your selling something very exp. then there's the added hassle and risks associated with doing that via meet up.

So are people actually selling at a loss on stockx? Some of the recent shoes like jordan 1 game royals and shadows are selling close to retail on there. So doesn't make much sense to me, unless the sellers got them for a low price.

I just sold something on stockx for the first time. Had been a little put off by the fees before but there was a bid out there that i couldn't refuse. (175usd on a Palace t that probs cost me 70cad a while back and still hadn't been worn.) Process was super quick and simple, even with the 20 shipping charge I had 175 CAD in my account 2 days later. I would look at it on a sale by sale basis tbh, they defo remove a lot of the hassle of selling locally, but there's a price to pay for that. Local consignment is gonna charge 15% and if your selling something very exp. then there's the added hassle and risks associated with doing that via meet up.

Thanks for the insight! I suppose it really depends on the bid available on the site at the time. But if local consignment are doing 15%, then stockx is definitely a good alternative. So true though, the risk associated with meet up is mostly why I'm really considering stockx. Kijiji isn't exactly the safest way to sell expensive items

imo stockx is the way to go. prices are reasonable as it is driven by classic market supply-demand fundementals and verification process takes most of the headaches out of the equation

people sell at a loss on stockx for reps not neccesarily for profit

Almost forget that there's the limits app for Canadians as well, but not sure if there's even a process to authenticate the shoes like stockx or GOAT does.

do y'all expect the TDE popup to sell tmr right away? lookign to see if theres a point in popping up before work

Last edited:

Do the things sold on stockx have to be ds or can they be worn?

do y'all expect the TDE popup to sell tmr right away? lookign to see if theres a point in popping up before work
I don't think so because the event is two days long.
But that also depends on what item you want, how coveted it is and how much inventory they have.
I think you should be good though if you pop up sometime in the day tomorrow.
However, its better to be safe than sorry.

I don't think so because the event is two days long.
But that also depends on what item you want, how coveted it is and how much inventory they have.
I think you should be good though if you pop up sometime in the day tomorrow.
However, its better to be safe than sorry.
I think they will have stock all day. Anyone lined up there yet?

I've been selling more and more pairs on StockX as of late simply because of convenience. As another poster said, it's on case by case basis and there's several things you need to take into account (ie. what's the net profit after selling fee + shipping). However, i've been able to sell pairs on there almost instantly vs. having to deal with a bunch of kids, scheduling meetups, lowballers, no-shows, etc. when trying to sell locally. To me stockx is a better experience.

That's one of the biggest pros of StockX in my opinion. Most of my Kijiji meet ups have been fine but in my last like three meet ups...two of them the people completely flaked. One was a no show and the other guy changed his mind at the meet up and no longer wanted the item (after wasting both of our time to meet at a middle point). I know that it's a part of the game but at least you don't lose out by selling stuff online when all you have to do is ship the item when it actually sells.

Do you guys list things at a higher price point just to make up for the fees + shipping? Or do you just take the instant cash out?

Anyone seen the lineup for the livestock champion ship tour popup? I work 10min away and wondering if I could drop by at lunch/afterwork. Looking for the red hoodie in L or XL. Thanks!

Anyone seen the lineup for the livestock champion ship tour popup? I work 10min away and wondering if I could drop by at lunch/afterwork. Looking for the red hoodie in L or XL. Thanks!

Saw a video online, looks real deep. 100+ I believe

Saw a video online, looks real deep. 100+ I believe
Was almost 550+ deep at opening, got there at 530 and got out at 11....slow process. Got everything though, unfortunately they didnt have the black nike tde hoodie.

Back
Top Bottom