Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

And you can't sit down in The Atrium until 9pm. I have a few homies out there in the line so I hope things eventually goes smoothly. Next roll call is at 6pm.

Hilarious a place like 306 Yonge has no proper raffle system implemented. They knew they were getting these for weeks and know the hysteria an OW x Jordan collaboration would cause. Just baffled in 2018 businesses operate like its 2008. Again, just hope all is smooth and works out for everyone.

Maybe 306 was too lazy to call what would have been 600 raffle winners. I guess they don’t realize the liability associated with having people wait in line for hours/days.

Hey all

I’m flying out to Cali on Wednesday for a week and wanted some tips on best sneakers to pack. Gonna be a lot of walking and driving around the state to visit family and some sightseeing with wife.

What are the best kicks to pack ? Jordan’s, boosts, air maxes, yeezys, flyknits ? Having a hard time deciding which two to take !

Hey all

I’m flying out to Cali on Wednesday for a week and wanted some tips on best sneakers to pack. Gonna be a lot of walking and driving around the state to visit family and some sightseeing with wife.

What are the best kicks to pack ? Jordan’s, boosts, air maxes, yeezys, flyknits ? Having a hard time deciding which two to take !
I'd definitely bring a pair of boosts since your gonna be walking around or at least your most comfortable pair of shoes.
I'd also bring my favourite pair of sneakers or something that I can easily rock with my outfit (if your into that type of thing).
It'll be really hot, so bringing some lightweight and breathable shoes is something to consider.

Hey all

NorCal and SoCal are slightly different climate-wise and environment-wise. SoCal's a lot more flat while NorCal has a lot more hills.
Assuming you're going to LA and plan on doing some hiking, I highly recommend bringing a pair of beaters that you don't mind messing up and a shoe that you plan on wearing to flex but is still pretty breathable since it's gonna be hot. There's a lot of good hiking that can be done in the LA area, most notably the hike up to the Hollywood sign at Griffith Observatory. Last time I went to LA, I packed 3 pairs of shoes, which were my triple white UBs, some beater black and white flyknit frees, and silver bullet 97s

Hey all

You should put a message out on the LA boards too. I'd definitely recommend a pair of UBs or Pure Boost ATRs if you have them. And if you have any lifestyle shoes. I like the New Balance lifestyle lines. Something like this: https://nrml.ca/products/mrl247wt They're super light weight and you don't get as much fatigue walking in them. Obviously no bounce.

I personally take 3 pairs for every trip more than 5 days (or depending on what I'm doing). An Ultra Boost, New Balance and Cole Haan Lunargrand. That covers everything necessary unless I'm going hiking with more hilly terrain.

Hey all

I usually bring a pair of boost (usually UB), racers and maybe one other that could be a heater if you want something flashy.

Hey all

becareful not to bring bold blue or red sneakers

F445C6BF-0FBC-4475-8F8D-C82E6B1931CD.jpeg

306 right now

Sitting at my desk doing work and my phone goes off.... 416 phone number appears and I get all excited.

Picked up the phone and it was that DAMN Mandarin Lady!!!! with their scam phone calls....
LOL I usually leave my cell on vibrate/mute but today it’s on full volume

Hey all

can only comment on SoCal but around this time it's dead heat so i would definitely be bringing some less bulky kicks. Normally i rock vapormaxes, UB or racers when I'm there in the summer cause it can be brutally hot if you're doing a lot of walking (not hiking). I've been fortunate not to hit any rain while i'm out there so flyknitt/UB worked well but i would suggest a light jacket as well. Surprisingly it can get a bit chilly at night and I made that mistake last July and i didn't bring one.

Plus you're more than likely going to cop some kicks since there's always sales this time of the year :rofl:

Last edited:
Not sure if there is a lot of stock or whatnot, but seen people come out with like two+ bags

Sitting at my desk doing work and my phone goes off.... 416 phone number appears and I get all excited.

Picked up the phone and it was that DAMN Mandarin Lady!!!! with their scam phone calls....

That honestly just happened to me this morning as well... The pump fake is insane.

Gotta listen carefully inbetween the lines.. could be telling you, you got a W. May'be LS has a Mandarin speaking dept now haha!
Some people I know have been getting these calls too |l

Has anyone been to the Adidas Corporate Store? Is there a good apparel selection there? Need some new track pants :nerd:

Has anyone been to the Adidas Corporate Store? Is there a good apparel selection there? Need some new track pants :nerd:
Yep. If you want tiro's, they got a ton for 50% off. They also have some adidas originals track pants, but their stock depends on the season.
Also if you're looking for boost, the Corporate store is starting to carry more UB's and pure boosts. There were some 93/17's there as well last time I checked.

Back
Top Bottom