Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I think we gotta remember that this whole thing started with a handful of OGs dropping knowledge. Anyone remember sneakgeek? DJ Delz. There really weren't many but as soon as the trend hit, everyone suddenly on this whole culture... Kinda miss the simpler times, no click baits and putting the receipts on the title "I spent $3000 at Nordstrom" or whatever. Who cares about how much anyone spends?
146438-1532336916.jpg

You're right, To be fair, SneakerTalk has quality content and way better than some of these rich kids.
That content is considered quality?

Sneakertalk is major cringe. I remember watching one video long ago. The guy got Roman numerals wrong. How can someone collect shoes and not know at least 1-23 if you're into Jordans

Last edited:
then yes. he gives good info, guides to certain drops and gets seeded so you get an early look on certain releases, etc.
You can't even begin to compare that to a video showing what $12,000 can buy at the Gucci store.

tenor.gif

then yes. he gives good info, guides to certain drops and gets seeded so you get an early look on certain releases, etc.
You can't even begin to compare that to a video showing what $12,000 can buy at the Gucci store.

tenor.gif

haha i cant imagine Chris Delia without his Eminem impersonation.

HARRISON FORD UNDER THE FLOOR BOARDS!

Anyone know if you can get the Chuck Taylor 1970 highs/lows on sale? I only know that haven and converse.ca carry them

may not be sneaker related but has anyone here checked out the Stussy Archive Sale? Was considering heading down but was wondering if anyone found it worth the trip

ahhhhhhhhhh havnt had a stussy fix in a whileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i was curious bout the stussy archive sale as well// anyone kno if they got any collabs by any chance? its kind of far plus busy so i'm hesitant in going..
pm me if anyone willin to proxy..

Back
Top Bottom