Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

man the resale on yeezys kills me lol some guys selling pairs on kijiji for $20-40 ontop of retail.. what the hecks the point lol smh

man the resale on yeezys kills me lol some guys selling pairs on kijiji for $20-40 ontop of retail.. what the hecks the point lol smh

If the seller got multiples like that one guy on here a few pages back it definitely adds up. One of my friends won a bunch and flipped them all on release day.

NOW if you only got 1 pair and are flipping for $20-$40 over retail, you need to be smacked.

Last edited:

For younger cats with no real career, I can see the allure of $20-$40. There's also the sheep mentality and these cats do it for the sake of.

When you gram your 3 pairs for sale pairs that’s clout right there

Having said that, these AJ1 ROY’s look like somebody left some RSBB’s out in the sun for too long and the leather faded and JB approved it. Actually JB approves anything these days smh.

I really like the ROTYs. Perfect colour choice, especially since its fall. I stopped by a few stores today and entered raffles.

When you gram your 3 pairs for sale pairs that’s clout right there

Having said that, these AJ1 ROY’s look like somebody left some RSBB’s out in the sun for too long and the leather faded and JB approved it. Actually JB approves anything these days smh.
Look at the snowflake jordan 8s for proof of this. :smh:

I think everyone should know this by now that at Capsule, if it's an online raffle it's high resale but all backdoored, instagram raffle is mid resale so it's still backdoored but with some limited Ws, instore raffle is low resale so they let most Ws from here, and for no resale it'll be an easy online and instore release :smile:

That's the trend.
I actually won an Instagram raffle from them last year on Air Max day for the Atmos x Jordan pack. Was seriously surprised I got hit with a DM

Hit sz 11 at YD for ROTY 1s called pretty early at 10:20am

First win at YD. Very surprised considering they let you fill in all your info on your own.

Smh here’s where all the capsule pairs are at

Attachments

• 4C41E10D-6E16-4083-A31A-18A89202DB64.png
    4C41E10D-6E16-4083-A31A-18A89202DB64.png
    950.8 KB · Views: 144
Back
Top Bottom