Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

HNY NT Toronto!

7 pairs.. 5 of which were in December.. my CC is hurting...zero raffles won.. lots of L's but I did close out the year and got my purple lobsters for retail. Other than that non hype releases but classics like Stan Smiths etc

About 6 - the best score was the 2 pairs of react Element under retail but I also flipped a few pairs. And finally scored a personal grail I passed on years ago (Stan Smith Mid Boot)

Happy New Year

4 pairs, which was 2 over what I wanted to cop. More focused on paying my house off and actually sold off 10-12 pairs from my old collection.

So how many pairs did you guys buy this year?

Actual shoes I kept? off the top I can only think of 5 (Bred Toe 1s, OW UNC 1s, OW Prestos, Roc-A-Fella AF1s, ACR Prestos). I barely buy sneakers now for personal, too many flaming hoops to jump through just to get kicks. There's 7 pairs that dropped in 2018 I want to go back and get before summer arrives.

Happy New Year to everyone!

If we talking sneakers then 3. If we including boots and dress shoes then 7.

Gave away more than I bought.

Happy New Year NT

I think I got 8 pairs last year? 4 of which were END raffle wins in the last 2 months crazily enough.

Tryna slow down for 2019

^ Ahh, was thinking about heading over there today too. Would have been cool to catch you, Happy New Year sir!

Happy New Year to everyone else as well!

TPO had a few pairs of the green Hong Kong Air Force 1's in sizes 9-11 on the hash well.
They were $109.99 plus 30% off

Materials on them are trash and that's why they sat and went on discount. Pretty sad and they could have done a better job.....shameful to the og's.

Adidas.ca cancel my Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Static order, quite upset because they charge my credit card, and when I call them ask why? They said they do not stock because the order does not match their warehouse inventory, it totally BS for me. Anybody has this bad experience? :angry:

Back
Top Bottom