Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I would much rather go to Porchetta and grab and sandwich there than a burger from anywhere to be completely honest. Their fried chicken is crazy
cosign this. so good, just like eating it off the streets of Florence with a little extra sauce. very good.

IMG_1213.JPG

Secret Menu Matcha milkshake + black sesame milkshake. Man....

All this burger talk makes me want one with Goat Cheese with Sautéed Onions from Gourmet Burger. Not the best patty but ...

#RIP Gangster Burger- the fries with the drug inspired dips were the best

Pineapple on Pizza - ain’t my thing but I ain’t mad at Cha.

Any actual store updates lol

Some pic floating around on ig saying champs has some concords. Anyone see them anywhere else?

Love both shake shack and In N Out. A little bit of an unfair comparison between the two since their price points are different. Shake Shack’s offerings are comparable with places like five guys and burgers priest whereas In N Out pricing is similar to McDs and BK.

shake shack and In N Out is like picking between
Bred 1 and BC3. They're both equal and different
at the same time.

For burgers, I like big moes in Scarborough - I think it is called mini moes now

Pineapple on pizza can work with other toppings - i like the combination of pineapple, ground beef and jalapenos

What are you guys rocking for casual fridays? I got royal blue foamposites on today!

CDP Playoff XIs for me today, contender for worst quality J ever!

With our winters I'm just gonna rock shoes I clearly DGAF about anymore

Ransom Rutherford boots this casual Friday

Ransom took their footwear website down tho smh , I guess the comeback is happening

CDP Playoff XIs for me today, contender for worst quality J ever!

With our winters I'm just gonna rock shoes I clearly DGAF about anymore

I can't wear sneakers in the winter. Slush, salt, I just can't do it. I just stick to winter boots until April/May. Definitely annoying when I go to the gym and have to change from boots to sneakers and vice versa.

Now I'm not talking blizzards/slush/etc, got a pair of Sorels for that. But on "decent" winter days or even a little snow I'll toss on some beaters.

Now I'm not talking blizzards/slush/etc, got a pair of Sorels for that. But on "decent" winter days or even a little snow I'll toss on some beaters.

Oh I know, I was just speaking in general. I also like I give my sneakers a break, even more of a reason to look forward to spring.

I will say Foams are the best sneakers for winter period.

I only own 2 pairs of boots: 6 inch wheat timbs and black AF1 duckboots so when it's dry and not that cold I try to break out some sneakers

Love both shake shack and In N Out. A little bit of an unfair comparison between the two since their price points are different. Shake Shack’s offerings are comparable with places like five guys and burgers priest whereas In N Out pricing is similar to McDs and BK.
Incase y’all didn’t know you can get a In N Out and Shake Shack style burgers at priest

Jarge style = animal style
Priest = deep fried cheese stuffed portobello mushroom in cheeseburger

I have timb beaters

They’re wheats that are more than 10 years old and some thick heat max socks

I want some slicker and light sneakers/boots tho

Back
Top Bottom