Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was able to get additional 20% off - it has women’s sizing on the box - kid’s and women’s is 20 off not men’s

HH

30 off hash and clothing
Nothing on note

Racks
2 cw of AM1
1: white with the black suede mudguard
2: grey/fierce purple c/w
2 cw of Safari Air Max
1) dark green with the print
2) brown/tan pair

Can’t describe the Safari pairs clearly, my bad haha

Rest of shoes same as last report

Both pairs are between $99-119

Last edited:
Anyone want a size 9.5 React ISPA low (black and silver) and/or a size 9 Travis Scott Jordan 33 for retail?Tried both on but not feeling them.

They’re being stingy now. Last time I had two different shoes cancelled and they wouldn’t give me anything

Or inconsistent. I messaged Nike last week about a sneaker that I bought a year ago which had a defect and they provided me with a 20% discount code. Initially they asked if I wanted to return them ( 2 years to return) which I declined and asked for a code instead.

I've only seen the bad things about that shoe, like huge creases after 1 wear and the red line peeling off. QC seems poor, yet people are scrambling for them. To each their own I guess.:rolleyes

Have Kyrie 4s popped up at outlets? I don't see Kyrie's as much as other signature ball shoes making it to the outlets.

Have Kyrie 4s popped up at outlets? I don't see Kyrie's as much as other signature ball shoes making it to the outlets.
Yeah they have, but they are getting hoarded, two times I have been there someone bought a LOT of kyries.

I was able to get the halloween colour way Kyrie 4's the other week.

Any pictures for those air max 1?

HH

30 off hash and clothing
Nothing on note

Racks
2 cw of AM1
1: white with the black suede mudguard
2: grey/fierce purple c/w
2 cw of Safari Air Max
1) dark green with the print
2) brown/tan pair

Can’t describe the Safari pairs clearly, my bad haha

Rest of shoes same as last report

Both pairs are between $99-119

IMG_0662.jpeg

Had to do a meetup at Eaton Centre today and figured to check out the Nike store. Spotted an employee putting these on the shelves. Said they just got in a FSR, retail $190.

Back
Top Bottom