Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

This happens to me every release

Attachments

• 1CBCFFE7-BB78-4C5C-ABFB-7E8AFA74920D.png
    1CBCFFE7-BB78-4C5C-ABFB-7E8AFA74920D.png
    419.9 KB · Views: 1,477
This happens to me every release

Yup. Funny how it will mistakenly think humans are bots, but the real bots go undetected. There’s always a reseller in every Facebook group who will sell multiple pairs (usually in trash sizes), all obviously obtained via bots.

Anyone want a 10% off code to real sports? Just realized they sent me one for my bday, still valid.

Any nike.ca codes out there by chance?

The NMD/UB discussions on which felt more “boost-y” lol. Adidas killed that shoe with over saturation. I’m not mad at all cuz at least it gave everybody a chance to buy. Unlike Nike and these fake sellouts but rly resellers buying it all.

Went to HH for the first time in a couple months and that place is packed, lines everywhere and I got there at open. An avg shopping trip if you wanna visit at least 4-5 stores probably takes a minimum 3/4 hrs lol. That Nike line is disgusting it goes down the side, all the way past Gucci, past the middle of the intersection and towards the mall entrance. How can anybody wait in that line. Just can’t imagine waiting that long and finding nothing you like inside smh.

The NMD/UB discussions on which felt more “boost-y” lol. Adidas killed that shoe with over saturation. I’m not mad at all cuz at least it gave everybody a chance to buy. Unlike Nike and these fake sellouts but rly resellers buying it all.

Went to HH for the first time in a couple months and that place is packed, lines everywhere and I got there at open. An avg shopping trip if you wanna visit at least 4-5 stores probably takes a minimum 3/4 hrs lol. That Nike line is disgusting it goes down the side, all the way past Gucci, past the middle of the intersection and towards the mall entrance. How can anybody wait in that line. Just can’t imagine waiting that long and finding nothing you like inside smh.

Speaking of lines and time - apparently people were at Dixie @ 6 am -store opened at 11 am... line went all the way to the mall entrance by noon with about 300 people in line. Hope they got some good deals.

Speaking of lines and time - apparently people were at Dixie @ 6 am -store opened at 11 am... line went all the way to the mall entrance by noon with about 300 people in line. Hope they got some good deals.
HUH
That's insane

I went last night at 6 pm... got in around 6:15pm. Lineup was probably 10 deep max.
Nothing worth waiting 6 hours for, but was worth the little wait for me.

Copped some 3m running shorts for $20, some all white tennis shorts for $22 and a golf jacket for $24.

There's a rack of the Matthew Williams sports bras for women that come with his signature clasp for $29. My wife was able to cop.

Minus that, there's the standard amount of gems in the shoe walls.
A few of the all white and all black Shox BB4 with raptors colour details in various sizes.

Happy hunting y'all

I went last night at 6 pm... got in around 6:15pm. Lineup was probably 10 deep max.

Copped some 3m running shorts for $20, some all white tennis shorts for $22 and a golf jacket for $24.

There's a rack of the Matthew Williams sports bras for women that come with his signature clasp for $29. My wife was able to cop.

A few of the all white and all black Shox BB4 with raptors colour details in various sizes.

Happy hunting y'all

what was the price for the shox bb4?

sq 1 champs had cool grey 3s, all star aj1 mid, black/Royal and 13, and the retros that are sitting on the website. Sq 1 ftl had nothing worth mentioning.

yorkdale nike has sizes of neon am 95, don’t know which particular sizes but I saw 8 on display

Bruh waiting 5 hours for Dixie is HILARIOUS

Nasty. Just nasty.... :smh:

Happy hunting y'all

Good looks.

How was their dri-fit stock looking like? need to re-up on compression tights, running shorts, and longsleeves.

I heard foot locker opened another store on 306 yonge. Anyone knows what opened there?

Footlocker took over the 306 space (well they owned the space anyways when it was the Jordan Store)...its now called a Power Store. I forgot the specifics but I take it as another "rebrand" like a House of Hoops.

Good looks.

How was their dri-fit stock looking like? need to re-up on compression tights, running shorts, and longsleeves.

Compression tights are slim pickings... there's a few white compression shorts but not the standard rack of fsr they usually have.

Dri-fit tees good, a whole *** wall of those and dri-fit running shorts. Bare colours.
Long sleeve shirts are pretty slim too but they got some weird tech pack long sleeves with zippers lol

Back
Top Bottom