Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

shouts to those NTers at yorkville today.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for the good 'ol Classic Timberland Boot. 8.5-9! Pls hook me up. lol.

CDN dollar is 90 cents. Shopping going to get hectic next year.

^^^^^^^ hahahahaha that was me
where you the guy looking for uncle otis, capsule and over the rainbow?
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

Looking for DS Black V and Black/Red IV Sz 12-12.5

^^^^ hahaha. yeah man. i knew you looked familiar.

those 3s are fire dude. them cats at nike bloor liked em too.. that guy couldn't stop staring as you walked away.

25kr6fm.jpg

just to let the others know what i was wearing
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

yes i am
i was very bored

lets see who can read this box tag?
25krdxd.jpg

Adrift had the Trainer SB?? Woulda saved me the trouble from buying on eBay. Oh well, paid less than retail. Don't sleep!
Wanted: Air Trainer III sz.11-11.5
For Sale: Nike Air Max 1 Red (Mesh) sz.11 DS, Shox Stunners navy/silver VNDS and Zoom Flight 2k3 navy/silver VNDS both size 11
Flightposite III DS gold/black sz 11.5
siuder@yahoo.com

Rain can't do nada to those threes anyway dude they prolly have some of the best construction of a shoe ever hands down.

i know they are GR
but i have no time to waste on the sept 23rd copping these
considering that day is my moms bday too

CAMERA FLASH ON!!!!!!!

25p0jyp.jpg

whattt

i thought those got canceled..

cant wait to cop some grapes (for GRAPE pricing , get it...) or some blk/silver v's

no not cancelled general release
sept 23rd
everywhere will have them

^^^ damn yung.

i think its time you show us the grapes and militarys instead. ahaha.

come on beenie!
hypebeast off one copp?
NEVER!
im the same old g....

:rofl:
roll.gif
@ Q really calling me today

SHOUT OUT TO SKAM!!!!
the website is nuts so is your work
never knew you had it like that....

Damn, those Vs are nice. Cant wait to cop.
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

gdft was pretty busy today

seen some cat with what might've been fake supreme his, and his buddy probably had fake medicoms..

if ur looking out for some blk cement retro IIIs, da zone has a pair for 4 bills sz 8.5
and also some black retro ivs from 99, in my profressional opinion they look about a sz 10 or 11, dont know the price

SMH tho, there looks like theres already some cracking in the midsole, wouldnt take the chance copping those..

wow nice pick-up yung... and brave for wearin the III's on a rainy day....

can't wait to cop the green beans... gonna get two pairs for sure.. they're wayy too nice...

green beans Vs are in toronto...i know of one spot with a single size run as of yesterday... $199 plus tax

PM me if ur interested..

First String Sports at pacific mall are selling the green bean Vs. The guy in the store told me they got them on fri. Not sure about their reputation since I've never shopped there before but just thought you guys might like to know. The Vs looked great IMO. i THINK the price was $190

*edit* whoops, hope this isn't your spot newkid79

"my boy called me and said da zone is selling the Grean Bean 3M V's early he got his for $210 plus tax.........but then when I called they said they weren't even though I saw the shoes and receipt so I guess its a vip thing only."

Quote:
*edit* whoops, hope this isn't your spot newkid79

no biggie...i just don't want to put out a store's names if a shoe is released before RD...just for the retailers sake...but maybe this one was supposed to drop early in Canada ??

interesting. may have to stop by Pmall soon.
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

Back
Top Bottom