Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Green Bean V's are not being sold early at Da Zone. Please get your facts straight. They are being Pre Sold. By the way stop posting on both sites about how your boy got it for this much and that much, and this VIP thing.

i dont know what VIP system da zone has going on
but as bearnpig said First String Sports at pacific mall is selling them
and thats where i got mine
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

Looking for DS Black V and Black/Red IV Sz 12-12.5

From Perception Email:

WHOA SALE TIME!

-hats and toques half price
-30% off jeans, shorts, and sweaters
-shoes starting from 40$
-backpacks half price
-select LRG upto half price
-winter jkts, and pants 40% off
-nixion watches half price

thats it!

i need me a nixon watch
might have to pass thru
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

im in need of a new backpack, just might have to reach perception and give em a check.

anyways, went to buffalo a few days back and there was absolutly nothing there. if any of u are planning on going, i suggest to wait for a bit cuz u just might end up going home disappointed :rolleyes
eyes.gif

What sizes are left in the green bean V's at pacmall?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
For Sale:
Jordan I Retro silver size 10.5 DS
Jordan I Retro patent leather red/white size 11 DS
Undefeated Dunk Hi size 10.5 DS
AM 95 neon green size 11 VVVNDS 9.9/10
Baby Jordan TB cement III size 12.5c DS (with wizard jersey)
Baby Jordan bred XI size 13.5c DS

p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50403.topic

Email/msn: yomzn188@hotmail.com

I'm sorry but can someone please explain to me what everyone is getting so amped aboot?? These kicks are GREY and GREEN......in case you were wondering...I'm not feeling these...at all
"Feel free to e-mail me for posting topics"

No one is really amped about the shoes, people have different tastes don't worry bout what the next man likes.

Red monkey, I'll post up what sizes they have later today when I stop by.

-------------

First String Sports still has Green Bean Vs in a 9,10,10.5,12

$199.99
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

long shot.....but anyways......anyone got a pair of all black VC 3's in size 11......I need a pair or 2 badly..........

Nice pick up yung! I was at PMall on Saturday and saw the Vs there as well. I've fallen off the Jordan releases because there's so damn many, that I didn't even think that they were there early. Not sure if this is news at all, but the Yorkdale Athlete's World had the Jordan IV Militaries for sale already. They looked nice!
Ryan ] [ Location: Toronto (Canada) ][/b]
] [ email: r2traps@yahoo.ca ]
LET'S GO RAPTORS! ]

**** show off time ****
25ul6k8.jpg

lol, they are purty, probably wont wear mine for a bit.
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

Yung ( or if it someone else, Thank you) thanks for the heads up, I am now a member Green Bean.

They were $199 + tax= $229

I also fell off Jordan retro +'s for awhile, but these were to nice to pass up. Also I like getting things early, and YES, these will get rocked ASAP. Got the last size 9.

****** NOW CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH AFI FILIPINO EDITION JUST GOT MARRIED TO A FILIPINA AND WOULD GOT GREAT WITH MY PORTUGUALS. IF YOU CAN HELP THAT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED SIZE 8.5 OR 9****

Sorry for the caps but feel dumb/sad I missed out and GDFT said they don't have any more left. Email me if you can help at ferndaburn@hotmail.com

Any other place in Toronto getting the Military IVs early besides GDFT and AW? Why is Athlete's World selling them 2 weeks early? Can we expect them to see them in stores on the 2nd, or on the proper release date which is the 9th.

i guess the militaries are a true GR and not just a FTL/CHAMPS exclusive in Canada???

GDFT militaries are from a EU source thats why they're out early...just like promo-shoes, ebay, etc.

can't wait to grab a 2nd pair

Nice to see people in the Vs, I wore mine already too; We got our militaries in today, one FSR only

thnx for the quick response fern, greatly appreciated.

just curious as to how many sizes they have left.. and if it was a FSR also at yorkdale too for the militaries

Kobetafr

He had size 8 as smallest no 8.5,9 then started at size 10 from there on end, he did not tell me.

I asked him if he got alot of pairs and he said no. He also said that he sold them early because they did'nt have no release date sticker on the box. Before leaving he told me he reordered some more Mars from nike, which should be in soon.

The XXI low blk/red were also on sale early.

Back
Top Bottom