Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Im in toronto at the moment on holiday from the UK and i was expecting to be blown away by the amount of kicks on offer but i am so far dissapointed. I dont know if its the shops are bad or if there are not many nice kicks are round at the mo!!

ive been to square one shooping centre and also the eaton centre. ive been to footlocker, champs (proved to have the best) athletes world and sport chek.

can anyone advise on some other good places to go? i want to take advantage of the buy one and get one half price. are there any stores that still sell the 2k4 and 2k5's still like both these kicks. i was expecting the shoes to be much cheaper too!!?!?!?

help me out guys!!

Woza.

^^^^^^If your expecting super cheap shoes, you're in the wrong city..its cheaper than the UK but not compared to the US at the moment. Go to Goodfoot, Da Zone, SVP outlet or even Vaughn Mills Nike outlet.

hey i called athletes world yorkdale and he said that the military 4's drop on the 9th...can anyone confirm that they are selling them with pics or receipts or something? i asked if i could buy them now and he said no.
anywhere else in tdot selling them early besides goodfoot, i mean retail price.

sheddy69, I don't have a receipt or anything, but I guarantee you that this past Saturday, August 26 they were definitely on the shelves at Yorkdale Athlete's World as I saw them with my own eyes. The shoes are now in the area which used to be the Nike shop, all the way in the back on the right hand side. Maybe they didn't realize there was a Sept 9 release date and pulled them off the shelves now?
Ryan ] [ Location: Toronto (Canada) ][/b]
] [ email: r2traps@yahoo.ca ]
LET'S GO RAPTORS! ]

maybe, thanks man! did u grab them? how do they look?

I guess i'll just have to hit another athletes world or something in two weeks
oh well....

man nobody knows what theyre talking about...i just called back yorkdale athletes world and the girl said they were being released in two days on the first of september...but two days from now is the 31st of august, which is a thursday!
man this is driving me nuts

sounds like a clown move that AW would pull off... that stores has fell off around the same time ecko was no longer cool

^^
hahahaha.
:rofl:
roll.gif

enough said.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for the good 'ol Classic Timberland Boot. 8.5-9! Pls hook me up. lol.

CDN dollar is 90 cents. Shopping going to get hectic next year.

If anyone is worried about getting a pair of IVs, PM me, ill hold a pair or two at my store

Is it really anticipated to be flying off the shelves? This is making me sweat since I'll be living in Hamilton for school. :wow:
embarassed.gif

J Capo. What location do you rep?
Looking for the good 'ol Classic Timberland Boot. 8.5-9! Pls hook me up. lol.

I wouldnt say they are going to Fly off shelves per se, but most ftl's only got one size run each.

Downtown, btw

Oh really, 1 size run ehh.... hmmmm....
I work that day, but hopefully i can can get a pair from buffalo. Otherwise I'll hope for sunday.
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

i dont think copping online will be too difficult if u wait a month or so after release

similar to the mars now

These def should't be hard to get. Plus with FL's/Champs relocation system even if they sell out where u live, just ask em to find some thru out that country that didn't sell.
Stop me, you coward's can't Thing's are going how I planned
Sour plant, got me leaning on an Eiffel Tower slant
It's me and they green like the ish at homers Power Plant
These N's act like females, I call em Tyler Perry
And just a couple more N's my 40 cal'll bury***
[/b]​

I saw the "green beans??!?" in person.... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
so.... who's getting the XXI lows on Sat.?? Now THAT's a sweet pair of kicks in some colors that make sense
"Feel free to e-mail me for posting topics"

colors that make sense?

dude are you aight lol, it's all bout preference if you don't see their appeal then you don't have to cop.

"Are you in it for the game, or in it for the love?"
Looking for: 8.5 De La Lows & 8.5 AM90 Infrareds

Are there some decent spots in Hamilton?
Looking for: 8.5 De La Lows & 8.5 AM90 Infrareds

went to lounge

They got a new shipment of Artful dodger stuff today

SuPrEmEApE..... Smartest Guy in the Room

Ask Why....

Quote:
They got a new shipment of Artful dodger stuff today

If any of these are like the 1st shipment, they'll be gone quick...

Damian, did they happen to get their Crooks & Castles shipment in?

[/center]

Back
Top Bottom