Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Did you receive the shoes already?  Was it a high rated seller?  I check that site a lot but I am skeptical of a lot of the sellers on it.
My bad i was brain dead that day. I got pimentos from kixify (and yes, reputable seller with 100% feedback + over 15 testimonials).

The 12s i snagged off of trusted kicks. Saw them post a pic on Instagram instantly bought em. They haven't fulfilled the order although i paid so well see.

Any1 know if itll be possible to get the new adidas big sean pro models here in canada??

NT chooses where I go on Monday... only can do one.

Nike Outlet Halton Hills

vs.

Vaughan Mills Outlet

What I'm looking for: Retro kicks... basketball shoes... t-shirts...

1...2...3.... GO!

So anyone grab Green Glows today?   any still sitting anywhere,  this early bird didnt get the worm.

NT chooses where I go on Monday... only can do one.

Nike Outlet Halton Hills

vs.

Vaughan Mills Outlet

What I'm looking for: Retro kicks... basketball shoes... t-shirts...

1...2...3.... GO!
I work in vmills if you ever need an update inbox me.

Went there today, nothing has changed since my last post a few pages back.

Joker 1s, hyperdunk 2012, cp3 vi ae on display and on the back wall (jokers, clippers CW and the black/red one) and then some random basketball shoes. Depending on what size the back wall has some air forces the green gradient ones. Everything else in terms of shoes sucks.

Tshirts they have plenty.

Amen to the last part, I learned the hard way. Hooked a buddy with a pass because he wanted the Toro 4's and wanted to help him out. I came to find out later from him that it was his friend who bought them but flipped them for 280 that same day. I just Bert stared him and said to myself never again. SMH

Ugh, the things people do. Over 100 bucks... :smh:

Halton Hills probably will be "poor" until the fall/winter when they start getting more shipments in and less people start going to the outlet itself

Ugh, the things people do. Over 100 bucks...
mean.gif

Halton Hills probably will be "poor" until the fall/winter when they start getting more shipments in and less people start going to the outlet itself
i live right near there, and pass by the outlets when i go to and from work so if this is the case i'll post here.  i'll probably peek in on a weekly basis

Off topic sorry.

I was just getting ready to move, so was cleaning out my basement. Wife is complaining about my shoes taking up lots of space in the new house :/ so it's time to cut down my collections.

Just wondering if there is people still interested in and by the previous SBs. (Hawaii, lucky cat, black/grey prod.) thinking to throw them on kijiji...not trying to sell them here just want to see how's the market now.

Thanks

Last edited:
Off topic sorry.

I was just getting ready to move, so was cleaning out my basement. Wife is complaining about my shoes taking up lots of space in the new house :/ so it's time to cut down my collections.

Just wondering if there is people still interested in and by the previous SBs. (Hawaii, lucky cat, black/grey prod.) thinking to throw them on kijiji...not trying to sell them here just want to see how's the market now.

Thanks

Def throw them up on Kijiji, I know people that sell there regularly and get rid of things pretty frequent depending on how regular they stay on top of listing/re-listing their ads.

Off topic sorry.

Thanks
Kijiji would be the way to go, the only problem is dealing with the hassle of buyers flopping/wasting your time. I sometimes sell stuff on there when my wife "asks" me to trim my collection down. Overall it's really hit or miss when it comes to actually finding a buyer that's willing to purchase it at a fair price and not ask to buy something worth $400 for only $100..........
mean.gif

Normally for any heated items, I will list on both Kijiji and eBay. I've had better luck getting rid of heat on eBay and more general release pairs on Kijiji. eBay though has a slew of others problems so it's really a hassle either way lol. 

Def throw them up on Kijiji, I know people that sell there regularly and get rid of things pretty frequent depending on how regular they stay on top of listing/re-listing their ads.

bumblebee, also try redflagdeals.com... majority of the members on the B/S thread are local or located within the vicinity of the GTA. I have sold tons of items to members on that site. personally, I've encountered more people flopping through kijiji tho.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I m going to try red flag deal too then. I don't like eBay...so much fees.

Neways, appreciate guys.

Back
Top Bottom