Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^^ Co-sign...how much would the GxS hoodies be?

Also, I'm guessing the Black/Gold will be limited to "Staff" members...
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Quote:
stay focus kids GRAPE 5s

:rofl:
roll.gif

if only there was an easy way to get em...
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8.5 De La Lows & 8.5 AM90 Infrareds

CDN dollar is 90 cents. Shopping going to get hectic next year.

the gdftxstussy hoodies look nice, black and gold ones look the best but if those are limited to staff only the red and black one looks good too...

SupremeApe I feel you on that the ONLY kicks worth getting amped aboot are GRAPES!!!
"Feel free to e-mail me for posting topics"

^^co-sign with u guys on the grapes! the green beans are still pretty hot but i've been anticipating the grapes since time... my grails for the year :smokin
smokin.gif

the black/gold gdftxstussy hoodie is the best colorway IMO but im guessing they will be limited to staff so i guess the black/red hoodie would be the one im copping.

i would say the black white grey one that blends together is pretty nice for the hoodies.. is there a price on them yet??? aysix??

just got the green beans yesterday at first string... guy was like hiding it behind the counter.. and i had to ask if he had them or not... will post pics later

^^^ Co-sign with everybody...next pick-up after the Mil 4s will be the grapes...I'm skipping the Beans...

Although I still have a problem on how and where to get my pairs :frown:
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS

I say we plan a road trip to go scoop them...I'll bring the sandwiches...you guys like tuna right??

where yall gonna go? walden galleria? thats where i might go.
If it ain't one thing, its another.

brownin...

was that you with the melvins today?

GDFT hoodies looking sweet, the black and white one looks to have a radiograph print...to me anyways :lol:
laugh.gif

Beeniemon I seen you ALL OVER DE PLACE at Caribana....
ladies seem to love you game reccognize game (what a stupid term)anyway I'm down to go there but I think we should call first and find out if they'll be there....I also make really good chesse snadwiches see the key is just a little of everything....just a little.... goes a looooong way

so anybody know the closest place grapes are hittin the GTA?? Ill take a drive out there, and ill pick up dudes if you hook it up with info........

gdft hoodies are sweet....when r they releasing?

^^
As said many times... there are no L'Style accounts here. Somebody said one boutique might be getting one. Other than that, no chance. That's what happened with the Carolina 5s.
Unless among us, there is an insider, not willing to budge and say their source. Can't blame ya. haha.

^ I think he was asking what's the closest place to GTA that will be getting the Grapes and that closest place can be Detroit or Philly not a place in GTA :smile:

10 Deep new season hoodies (red, blue chain gang) are @ Heavens Uptowns now.

^^
How much and where is that store?

Back
Top Bottom