Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

anyone know if the polka dot pack is arriving here anytime soon?
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

"MAC is up on the sneaker culture"

i'm not doubting you man.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows & 8.5-9 AM90 Infrareds

I see you. You see me. We see the shoes.. must be an NTer

i just saw this tee on the stussy website and noticed that there hasnt been much talk about it. how can i get one?

goodfoot5.jpg

goodfoot6.jpg

Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

We're dropping the tee this weekend for the cats that can't afford the hoodie.

Anyone who takes issue with the price has obviously never manufactured anything in a small run domestically...**** is not cheap. Maybe if we were producing stuff in China in large numbers we could bump stuff out at $90-100 but sadly that's not the case with this hoodie so suck it up guys..the hoodie is sick and almost sold out.
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

Word. Sweat shop gear for $200 is baaaaaaad. This stuff must be good quality right?

Not my steez, but it'll go fast. A nice tidy piece of Biz by the GDFT.

im gonna grab the shirt instead.

but yeah hoody looks sick, not sure about the marble looking one though...
My beaters are FOR SALE

Sz 9.5 Unheineken Gr Dunks - $30
Sz 10 Metallic Jordan 1's - $50
Sz 10.5 High Hair Sb - $90
Sz 11 Purple Gr Dunks - $90
Sz 11 Bmore AF1 - $60

Ask for more details and pics.

I know they are gonna be at a bunch of places, buuut...

Jordan V
Green Bean
FSR (Mens)

CHAMPS: BRAMALEA CITY CENTRE (BRAMPTON)
-Upper level, near Best Buy

This location is officially back on the Jordan program, so its another option to get your retro J fix.. If you want to avoid the hustle and crowd of Yorkdale, STC, EC etc..

Please INBOX me if you need a pair put on hold.. SPC will work on these..

Peace
Me: myspace.com/solepurpose

The Team: myspace.com/spankdelicious

The DJ: myspace.com/deejayroyale

NEED JORDANS, AF1, AIR MAX OR ANYTHING ON HOLD FOR RELEASE DATE? HOLLA.

:smh:
nono.gif

bobby analog
CHEAP STUFF FOR SALE : DS DELTA FORCE SB sz9 / NDS NL AM1 GREY/CEMENT sz8.5 / 10DEEP Tee CHINAWHITE / ALIFE GLOWinDARK HOODIE . . . HOLLLERRRR via ezinbox (TO NTers only)

^^
Nike One Time Only project...all the hybrid 360 sole shoes. We'll be having a special event for that release next week.

Just to confirm...we're releasing the Stussy X Goodfoot Tees this weekend at all 3 locations and we'll be having a special contest to coincide with it if we get enough people lined up at 11.

The person wearing the illest pair of shoes(vintage, heat, customs, whatever) in lineup when we open will win a special staff goodfootxstussy hoodie in medium, large or xl.

The winner will be determined by the staff in the store and the Montreal and Calgary winners will have their hoodie shipped to them. Toronto winner will get theirs then.

However, if there's no one lined up when we open there's no contest...so come early and show your **** off.

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

anybody know where to get the Brian Anderson SB's or are they gone? looking for an 11, I was out of the country when they released.

thanks

Quote:
The person wearing the illest pair of shoes(vintage, heat, customs, whatever) in lineup when we open will win a special staff goodfootxstussy hoodie in medium, large or xl.

HA! Now I get a chance to get that Staff Hoodie...

Hmm...if I only have any heat to wear...
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

line up for a shirt? damn man...
My beaters are FOR SALE

Torn Orange Tear Away Vandals Sz 10.5 - $110
Sz 11 Purple Gr Dunks - $90
Sz 11 Bmore AF1 - $60

Ask for more details and pics.

~~Very interesting.....~~
FS: Air Jordan XI black/red IE low sz11, Air Jordan XVIII low black/black sz11, Air Jordan XIX SE white/gold/navy sz11, Air Jordan XX OG colour sz11, Air Huarache 2k4 All-star sz11. Melo 1.5 White/blue sz11, Melo 1.5 nubuck sz11, Nike VC IV white/purple sz11, Nike Supreme Delta Force White/white sz11...They are all Brand new DS...

~~"The sky's the limit. I don't think God limited my talent. He gave me talent and it's up to me to try to keep getting better. I don't know how good I can be, but I know I can be better than I am right now."-AI.~~

anybody know if gdft stil got the smurf dunk retros...if they do in any size between 9.5 to 11

thanks
if yall fresh to death then i'm deceased

^ Basically you're not lining up for the shirt but for the "Free" Staff hoodie...

You can't beat FREE stuff
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

I agree, free always works for me, too bad 'heat' is out of the question.
unlessssss, I'm the only one who goes, and get my friends to come with, and tell them to wear flip flops :D
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

Back
Top Bottom