Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

called gdft.....they didnt set a price on the hoodys yet. i plan on gettin the mork n mindys and then getting the red gdftxstussy to match

drops saturday at 11am when the store opens it is a limited run price will be posted in the next day or so.

"we rob dudes in lines"[/b]​

I think I get the point....you guys don't like sandwiches right??
"Feel free to e-mail me for posting topics"

Damn, Looks like I will have to hope they last till Sunday then..:stoneface:
Damn work.
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

got it sorted

oh yea saw some dude bape'd out with sbtg dunks on the subway yesterday with his girl, holla if that was you
wish you were jeff spicoli not chris cornell
get a pair of vans or god'll send you to hell

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

:x
sick.gif

kaisodre, youre mistaken about seeing me at caribana. i didnt even go! the whole caribana day i was up in markham working on a friend's honda! :smh:
nono.gif
at me. lol i guess the dude u saw musta really looked like me or something. BUT YO! im down for walden...cheese sammiches...wat you know about that? :pimp:
pimp.gif

If it ain't one thing, its another.

skibzk2 - I was at gdft today, they have them.

I cant make it there tomorrow, can someone pick me up a hoodie?
EZ me.

Thanks!
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

UPDATE:

Just to confirm all the releases at Goodfoot Toronto tomorrow for everyone:

Mighty Crown Dunk Highs
Gimme 5 Court Force Lows in both colours(Tier 0 for Canada)
Goodfoot X Stussy Hoodies in 3 Colours-Red, Black, Marble Dyed

and for those of you who didn't know we have the Mork and Mindy Dunk Highs and the Huarache Pack Force 180's instock.

Montreal will have the Hoodies launching tomorrow as well..Calgary next week.

There's a TON of new product coming including the powerwall 2 Hybrid stuff...

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

^ Argh...forgot to ask about the Gimme 5 CFs while I was there, how much are they Ace?
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^^ Forget the price check...found out on the website that they're 160...

^ Hoodies are 160 for solid colors and 180 for the marble...plus taxes of course

2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Would you rather pay that much for a hoodie with some lame overall print or fruity colours?

The price is a bit much of course, but the hoodie itself is solid and simple, plus its a special collabo so obviously it's not going to cost the same as your standard H&M or Gap hoodie.

Here's to hoping a small or medium will still be available by the time I get better...

Damn this cold I have, if I have to I'll crawl to go get it today

[/center]

I dont know what it is about JB. But I was disappointed that 4 out of the 5 boxes I asked to see for my size were mashed up models. Scuffs and creases on shoes that haven't even been bought.

Thanks to the dude who helped do the "switch" at Champs at STC.

Military 4s are nice. Let's go Grapes!
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows & 8.5-9 AM90 Infrareds

I see you. You see me. We see the shoes.. must be an NTer

Quote:
was that you with the melvins today?

nah. but thats my dude, lived in woodstock last year too. im telling you, MAC is up on the sneaker culture.

Illuminati wants my mind soul and my body, a secret society tryin' to keep their eye on me.'

wow 180 for the hoodie eh, thats a shame, cant even come close to affording that

oh well
wish you were jeff spicoli not chris cornell
get a pair of vans or god'll send you to hell

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

Back
Top Bottom