Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

they're an 11.

i've got em in my posession right now.

:D
happy.gif

COMMITTEE
jointhecommittee.blogspot.com

^ same. all i saw was a really nice sized fatty by the counter.
CHEAP STUFF FOR SALE : DS DELTA FORCE SB sz9 / NDS NL AM1 GREY/CEMENT sz8.5 / 10DEEP Tee CHINAWHITE / ALIFE GLOWinDARK HOODIE . . . HOLLLERRRR via ezinbox (TO NTers only)

Quote:
I was just down there today and didn't see them...

i was there today. they had them up at the cashier counter.
not bad.
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, DS size 11 Tiffany Dunk SB, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11(send me ur best offer)

was over at the ES over the weekend. but got there late so didn't get a chance to grab the Vs as they were all sold out.
they had the regular stuff there:

180s ball shoes
360s ball shoes
Dunk CL
AF1 low mexico
AF1 halloween
AF1 Frankenstein
AJ boot (forgot the name)
6.0 skateboarding shoes
AM360s runners

FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, DS size 11 Tiffany Dunk SB, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11(send me ur best offer)

GOODFOOT UPDATE:

Just in....

Pixie Stick Af1 Low
APC X Nike Court Tradition
Tennis Classic QS White/Woven Green
Ben Drury Air-U-Breathe Am1
Todd Jordan Blazer SB
"Bic" Dunk Low SB
Trainer I SB Bamboo(finally!!!)

These are at the Toronto location only and will be in Montreal and Calgary by the weekend.
We also have some Stussy X Goodfoot Tees and Hoodies left in almost all sizes.

Check out our website for details on the Nike ONE TIME ONLY event this Friday Night.

www.getonthegoodfoot.ca

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

yeah, they still have them on the counter, not the wall. i wore mine today and they're really stiff. the quality is a little suspect, but maybe they just need breaking in. for $110 i'm not complaining.

they also got the skull blazers, which i guess aren't sbs after all. the laser details on these are pretty nice in person.

what are these jordan 2 dunks? anyone have a picture? thanks in advance.
My beaters are FOR SALE

Sz 11 Purple Gr Dunks - $70
Sz 11 Bmore AF1 - $40

Ask for more details and pics.

^ Lets see.....

Tour Yellows = Nope
Grapes = Nope

So unless that spot I was told is getting their L'Style account before Nov 18th then I doubt those will be here.

whaT! pixie stix finally made it to gdft! gotta get me a pair.
oh ya diplomat tdot, i knew i seen u make a cameo in the new k-os joint! dope video/song still and got to meet k-os at nomad over the weekend even though hes there like on the regular lol. missed out on the supremexphase2 hoodie and boxcaps cuz i got there to late :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
what are these jordan 2 dunks? anyone have a picture? thanks in advance

think i have a pic of em saved on my desktop, im on my laptop right now so when i get the chance, i'll see if i can post em if no one else does.

went by nomad today while it was about to close. there is one more of the futura tees left. size XL and white in color.

no more box caps...
Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

ciseOne, here is a pic of the jordan dunks for you

48hiywh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom