Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^^
That's MRSP. Trust me we wanted to sell them at 240 and take a hit just to make the price more reasonable but since Nike is so heavily involved in the event we have to keep everything exactly to their specs.

Considering some of them are retailing for over 200 US I guess it's almost on par but I can definitely say that some of them are sick and well worth the money. Union 180 97 360's definitely are a banger...so are the DQM 95 360's...even the OG colours look good. 97's seem to look the best on the 360 sole since they are the most tech.
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

personally i think 95's look the best on the 360 midsole cuz they had a chunky midsole to begin with and the shape of the midsole fits their old mold too. 90's look the worst in my opinion they don't fair well in this hybrid form at all.

i really like those jordan dunks. i might have to hit up da zone and cop, gotta get my cake up first.
God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance.

Just a follow-up to my update...all the pictures of the new product is now on the website.

Anyone else excited for HUFQUAKES?? heheheheheh see you in November
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

^ Almost forgot about the HUFQuakes!!

I will be theeerrrrreeeee!!

Me: myspace.com/solepurpose

The Team: myspace.com/spankdelicious

The DJ: myspace.com/deejayroyale

NEED JORDANS, AF1, AIR MAX OR ANYTHING ON HOLD FOR RELEASE DATE? HOLLA.

To InstaPump

Hey man those AM95s are at Oakville place FL. I picked up those in 13 near the end of august for 99$+tax. I was there last weekend and they have them still there for 99.

^
Yeah i live in oakville during the summer but im in st.catherines rite now. Im 2nd yr at brock university. I was surprised when i saw em cuz they usually have NOTHING and i saw em on the clearance rack. U live in oakville nkwu11?

New Releases at Da Zone

Halloween Pack:

AF1 Frankenstein
AF1 Halloween
Dunk Hi ( Glow in the Dark )
Blazer Hi Premium

Jordan Dunks II and III's

AF1 Insideout Un-mitas
AF1 Supreme Patent Ostrich

AF1 Premium ( Lucha Libre )
Dunk Hi ( Lucha Libre )

Inno21, yea I do live in oakville, I'm in waterloo right now though.

I wanna reach for thsoe Glow in the dark His though...
formerly

FOR ANY JORDAN FANS THAT STILL DO NOT HAVE THE MILITARY IV:

CHAMPS SPORTS (BRAMALEA CITY CENTRE - BRAMPTON)

RE-STOCK FSR OF MILITARY IV
Grade School (size 4.5) to Mens (Size 13)

Still have FSR of GREEN BEAN V also..

Holla if you need.

Peace
Me: myspace.com/solepurpose

The Team: myspace.com/spankdelicious

The DJ: myspace.com/deejayroyale

NEED JORDANS, AF1, AIR MAX OR ANYTHING ON HOLD FOR RELEASE DATE? HOLLA.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
I make it rain on your shoesssssssssssss I make it rain.

FYI - DS Wheat AF1's size 10 $350 U.S. get @ me you know how rare them joints is.

Back
Top Bottom