Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Eek, Alife Pumps, those are hotness.
Those must have broke maddd necks
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

Gotta ask...

With all the surrounding hype and beacuse its going to done only once, hehe... how much are we expcted to dish out for any of the hybrids at GDFT?

..Let the line-up begin..
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows & 8.5-9 AM90 Infrareds

I see you. You see me. We see the shoes.. must be an NTer

Theres a couple Supreme sweatshirts (crewnecks) that are really dope.. Go check Nomad ASAP.. $165 is not bad considering how dope the print/graphic is.. (Im talking about the one with the semi-recent, but mostly nostalgic pics all over it)..

A bunch of new Supreme tees also dropped.. Just have SUPREME across chest in a cool font.. $60.. Good colors tho..

Stussy x GDFT tees, simple, yet still dope.. Had to cop the tee..

A huge THANK YOU to all the fam at GDFT.. I really appreciate everything.. A dope hoodie for just waking up and putting on shoes.. Cant complain! Yall still #1 in my books.. (Dont tell Champs I said that)..

Peace
Me: myspace.com/solepurpose

The Team: myspace.com/spankdelicious

The DJ: myspace.com/deejayroyale

NEED JORDANS, AF1, AIR MAX OR ANYTHING ON HOLD FOR RELEASE DATE? HOLLA.

LOL... My apologies.. FUTURA SUPREME tees..

C1OUD: Yea, same Bourdeuax from Sneaker Pimps.. I think they will be retired now..

^ SupremeApe should haven't gotten rid of those AF1 PS...but congrats to SPC for winning...I had to do something important today that's why I couldn't join the line and contest...
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

was down at like 5 this afternoon..

no futura tees left, still had 3 colours of the one with the boxing dude, a couple other ts, a bunch of sweatshirts and long sleeves and @#%$, no hoodies or anything.. for $400 that @#%$ moved quick

got an ill deal on an anything hoodie in ransom, tons of people in there today
goodfoot had those hybrid kicks on display, theyre gonna be expensive

everything was really really busy.
wish you were jeff spicoli not chris cornell
get a pair of vans or god'll send you to hell

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

VII's over Alife Pump's :\
ohwell.gif

oh well....how many people lined up? any pics?

For Sale/Trade **TORONTO ONLY**
Air Burst Navigation W11.5/M10, Vandal brn/bison 10.5, Vandal blk/gum 10.5, and Af1 low 2nd edition "LA" 11
AIM: instapump MSN: instapump@gmail.com
**SELLING HEAT ON MYSPACE/ADD ME

Is Goodfoot Mtl geting the One Time Only Pack. I emailed GDFT this week cause i thought it was Tier 0 only and they said T.O. only. But than i went on nikelab.com and saw all the stores that are getting them and i realized that this can't be Tier 0. So can someone reconfirm this please? Thanks
Also anyone know if GDFT MTL still has the Dunk Hi Mighty Crowns? Thanks

Anyone from Toronto willing to help me get a pair if they don't release here in Mtl. and the price isn't ridiculous? Thanks

The Hybrids are a really dope idea in principle.. A classic sneaker with updated technology..

Im down with most of them, but the "Union" 97s really stuck out.. they are crazy!!

There was a young lady reppin some crispy white/red '99 Vs.. Very clean..

A dude wearing Green Beans..

Not too many people lined up to be honest.. And Ace is right.. Who lines up for a t-shirt/contest and doesnt buy the t-shirt!? LoL..

Queen St. West Nike Store has already has the Jordan II Dunks.

Also, does anyone know if the new Adidas Store that's opening on Queen West is going to be an Adidas Originals, or just regular Adidas Store? They're hiring, if anyone is looking.

Dunks are $109.99 when I saw them a few other spots also have them.

Halloween 06 AF1's and Frankenstein AF1's are out at a spot for $140 also.

Quote:
VII's over Alife Pump's

I'm shocked someone said that ESPECIALLY coming from you, any OG DS crisp Jordan > those.

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VII's over Alife Pump's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm shocked someone said that ESPECIALLY coming from you, any OG DS crisp Jordan > those.

Freshsince1982 is right i am bias :lol:
laugh.gif

Alife Pumps are on my top wanted list. I NEED these things.
SupremeApe...would those those happen to be a sz10-11??

Will Goodfoot continue doing this contest?

For Sale/Trade **TORONTO ONLY**
Air Burst Navigation W11.5/M10, Vandal brn/bison 10.5, Vandal blk/gum 10.5, and Af1 low 2nd edition "LA" 11
AIM: instapump MSN: instapump@gmail.com
**SELLING HEAT ON MYSPACE/ADD ME

Back
Top Bottom