Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hah I could actually use those camping seats for the cottage. Also still don't understand the hype for NMDs. Last release was bananas at the Adidas store. But i've still only seen maybe 3-4 people actually wearing them.
i actually wear my NMD's a lot to work, i don't get or understand  the crazy hype with them but to each their own i guess, i can say though that nmd boost are underwhelming when comparing them to my UB.

i actually wear my NMD's a lot to work, i don't get or understand  the crazy hype with them but to each their own i guess, i can say though that nmd boost are underwhelming when comparing them to my UB.

I actually prefer my older PureBoost than the NMDs.

IMO

Pure Boost > Ultra Boost > ESM Boost > NMD

I actually prefer my older PureBoost than the NMDs.

IMO

Pure Boost > Ultra Boost > ESM Boost > NMD
i agree pure boost is super soft and has a lot of cushion, but i find that there's not much support and not stable, which kind of leads your feet

to pronate or supinate, i know they added the torsion plate underneath the UB to fix that issue. maybe i just have wide feet and find the Pure boost to

treat my foot like that lol.

So Champs raffle (if you can call it that) is done.

Livestock online and roncesvale still on (online is some annoying IG thing)

Footlocker Yonge still going? anyone know about YKD

Whats the word on adidas queen & adidas yonge/dundas

Hi guys, quick question. Have any of you guys had any experience with ordering from SSENSE? I'm just curious as to if any of you guys had any positive experience with them? Also, approximately how long would shipping take to Toronto? I believe the company is from Montreal. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Hi guys, quick question. Have any of you guys had any experience with ordering from SSENSE? I'm just curious as to if any of you guys had any positive experience with them? Also, approximately how long would shipping take to Toronto? I believe the company is from Montreal. Thanks in advance!

sense shipping is really good. You should get it in 2-3 days

sense shipping is really good. You should get it in 2-3 days
are they getting the yeezys again?

Has anyone ever been to the Adidas corporate store in Woodbridge? Do they usually have anything decent?  Maybe tubulars?

Has anyone ever been to the Adidas corporate store in Woodbridge? Do they usually have anything decent?  Maybe tubulars?

They have nice clothing, and they used to have nice reeboks (eg answers, kamikazes, shaqnosis, etc), but in terms of adidas shoes I didn't find many nice in demand ones. Eg no white Stan smiths.

they have decent clothing like fan apparel for EPL, NBA and NHL as well as athletic wear. I wouldn't really go there for shoes last time I went they only had tubulars

They have nice clothing, and they used to have nice reeboks (eg answers, kamikazes, shaqnosis, etc), but in terms of adidas shoes I didn't find many nice in demand ones. Eg no white Stan smiths.
thanks bro, when was the last time you were there?

thanks bro, when was the last time you were there?

I was there last week, they have blue and black tubulars and few other cws, adidas blue boost sneakers as well. Im going tomorrow to return something, i can let you know whats there if youd like

that was DT Champs tho, this is the first time at YD Champs if I am not mistaken. Maybe HQ knows the DT champs is shady, that's why they moved the launch at a different Champs ? 
I believe YD Champs had the Pirate Black re-release, they did the same thing 1-day lowkey raffle, I think it was a long weekend too?

I know for a fact EC Champs is rigged because a friend of mine always gets a pair of yeezy's when they release at that location..........amongst other hyped releases. He told me his friend that works there always holds a pair for him.

All ECF apparel is on sale. Most M&N is gone. A lot of those raptors emoji faces tees still available.
There's lots of Black M&N ECF T shirts with "Toronto" on the front $20.

And the hats only have the raptors logo on the front, and a "Playoffs" patch on the side and adjustable strap.  When I left at around 1220, there were still a couple in mens, womens and youth but they were going fast!!

Mens only come in black
Womens = white and black

Youth= Black and Red

All $15

There are some RED "TO"  Big font on the chest shirts and it says "WE THE NORTH ON THE BACK" XL & XXL left ($20).

RED ECF Adidas T's mostly in smaller and youth sizes ($20?).

Some NBA Logo shirts in various sizes, I saw Bulls and Wizards, may be more.

NBA ADIDAS swingman jerseys various sizes $60. bought a wiggins jersey they have the sleeveless and short sleeved versions. Raptors Jerseys I don't think were on sale...

MISC ITEMS- Raptors Magazines, wrist bands, keychains etc. ($1 - $5)

Last edited:
Emoji tees I was speaking about , $15+tax

Last edited:
I've got a couple extra pairs of flyknit racers multicolor. Bought some for friends who changed their mind. Selling them for $230 or returning them back to nike. 

6.5, 7.5, 12.5. PM me if you are interested. 

No Tan/Beige PK at Adidas Originals this Friday. 

Only black and grey PK about 15 pairs  of each 

1 person camped with 6 or 7 chairs. 

They've been there since Monday according to the employee 

laugh.gif

Hello everyone, just joined Niketalk.

To add onto the Real Sports sale, the hat rack was BOGO 50% off, and it had some of the OVORaps hats in the rack. I'm not sure if they're included in the promotion, but they're clearly on the same rack. I should've asked, I might go back tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom