Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

hot @#%$ day in toronto
bumped into a couple nt'ers today
nice seein everyone

:smh:
nono.gif
@ those fake supremes

^ Good seeing Mr. Jolly and the rest of the rat pack @ EC...

As usual, Ace and Q holding down GDFT while I was there...

Anyways, Style Xchange has/had (not sure) some 50% crap Midnight Madness sale... Seen some marked down J. Lindenberg (sp?), Nudies, Seven jeans for dudes and a bunch of other crap for women. The sale's obviously better for women...

It's 2:55 in the morn' and I just got back from the hospital as I got hit by a car SB'ing it on Queen and Jameson. This was like at 11:00 - 11:05 so if any NT'ers 'round the Parkdale heard sirens from Ambulance and @#%$... yup... that was I, lol.

[/center]

^^ hope u good dude.. any accident that involves a car is serious. i've had too many experieces such as a friend dying and my boy almost losing his life from car accidents.

Good thing your okay, I sure hope you were rocking a helmet :D

Get well Soon.
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

Well just to explain what happened...

I was skating westbound on the southside of Queen on the sidewalk, anyways I was approaching Jameson where there isn't a stop light so I checked to my left which is where all the cars would be approaching to turn right onto Queen and I seen this one car far back of the stop sign put there for cars to go to a complete stop. Seeing the car was far, I knew I could beat it so I tried skating across. Next thing I know, I could see the lights heading towards me so in a last ditch effort I tried turning out of its path but dude clipped me left knee sending me onto the hood of his car and rolling. Anyways, I luckily made a concious effort to land with my arms spread out as I landed on the ground right in front of the car. My deck was less than half an inch of being squashed! Anyways, all these witnesses came and called an ambulance. I even seen one of my wifey's friends pass by and she called her and her parents... Ambulance took me to St. Joseph's Hospital just to treat me for minor road rash and just in case to check me out physically.

I guess with all the adrenaline and crap I felt alright to go home, but I honestly just woke up and my arms and back are killing me and I'm over-sensitive to movement. Luckily my legs feel good.

I figure I'mma try to skate later today as I copped a new pair of 6.0's which luckily weren't ruined yesterday in the accident, lol.

Anyways, that's it. Just to add to the whole Outlet and Store report - Boathouse is selling some 6.0 Nike Air Hisix for 49.99... They feel good on the deck from what I remember although they're an extremely snug fit.

[/center]

LOL ur crazy man, i try to avoid crossing streets skating unless i know its perfectly safe

i just started, and i havent even learned to ollie yet , hopefully ill pick it up soon..
i'm skating the p-rods and they're not the best , but not bad either, i thought i might try the zoom tre next
Sz 9 DS Pilgrim/Olive Court Forces $150 shipped shipped , New Logitech Xbox Wireless headset $40 shipped

What is this, NT Canada official injury report?

For those in the West end, Sherway Gardens Footlocker had Slate Blue 95's for $99.

Footlocker @ Vaughan Mills has the AM90 white/navy/baby blue AM90 that was a GR a few months back on their racks for $59.

Go while they are still there, very limited and scattered sizes.

analog... any 9.5 - 10's in those AM90's at VMlls if you can remember?

I hate living so far from VMills...

BTW, any update on 5ive on Spadina? Last I remember they had this seasons "sample" Addict apparel. Tons of dope shirts and a really dope camo backpack...

edit - are dudes lining up for the stussy forces? I got a call from a friend asking if I would (I've never lined up)... anyways just found that odd as I never knew there was that much anticipation for these...

[/center]

Quote:
Sherway Gardens Footlocker had Slate Blue 95's for $99

Full size run??
Wanted: Air Trainer III sz.11-11.5
For Sale: Nike Air Max 1 Red (Mesh) sz.11 DS, Shox Stunners navy/silver VNDS and Zoom Flight 2k3 navy/silver VNDS both size 11
Flightposite III DS gold/black sz 11.5
siuder@yahoo.com

court forces will probably go fast, maybe a "small" line, but since its one of the first tier 0 shows from gdft, it'll go pretty quick im sure
Sz 9 DS Pilgrim/Olive Court Forces $150 shipped shipped , New Logitech Xbox Wireless headset $40 shipped

ransom got some new anything tees in stock today.
crack is back again for 45$ (black, purple, and white)
im never not working and some others tees. don't remember.
and that new girl working there is nice.

i @#%$ hate the mark ups in canada.. i mean i understand why and everything but all those anything tees were like $26 or something in the anything store
when i was twelve
i went to hell for snuffin jesus
im wavin automatic guns at nuns

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

^ agreed...

just a heads up.. lawrence square will be getting the XIV blk/caro next week...

Called in to GDFT to see how the Stussy's were selling and was surprised to hear that only 11 - 12's were left... Tier 0's going quick time!

[/center]

yeah stussy's were goin fast mini line, got there late.

got my pair( sz.10) half size too big if anyone wants to trade for a 9.5

9.5's were first to go apparently.

Ransom got bbc(3) and ice cream(1) fitteds. They cost a brownie flat. Never heard of triple digits for a fitted but hey they are pretty nice, prolly woulda got one if i had the cash.

As always a pleasure reachin goodfoot and the continental gt outside on the way out didnt hurt either.

Oh and mars are at foot lockers held one today, I must say they are Jaw dropping.

ransom update:

bbc new era fitted's - red "b", navy "b" & bones and cones.
bbc - "billionaire boys club" script tees.
new anything tees.

"we rob dudes in lines"[/b]​

i dont think they would get that many of each size

it is tier 0 after all, and they're the newest store..

anyone on here cop em?

How are the sizes going in the bones and cones?

Anyone have any insight? Really looking for a medium as they sold out in the navy quick fast..

Thanks...

[/center]

I got a pair of the Stussy Court Force today and they look nice.

For sale, all ds size 9 - homers, Reverse Supa, Osrich, Tiffany
Jordan xx stealth, Jordan ii melo (8.5 and 9), Jordan ii red and white, black, Jordan iii cement (9 and 10), Jordan xiii Altitude, Jordan vii Raptors, Olympics, viii Black, black X, Ice Blue X, Jordan xi space Jam, Jordan xi Columbia, Jordan xi dmp (not b-grade), Jordan 17 black low, Jordan viii low black sample, Jordan viii low white (8.5 and no retro card)

Ebay id carmen_sampleguy

c1oud hopper I really hope RANSOM got the RED w/ PINK ICECREAM New Era fitted.

Just called Ransom...

BBC "Bones and Cones" fitted GONE!!!
Red "B" still available...

IF ANYONE HAS A NAVY BONES AND CONES IN A MEDIUM (7 1/8 - 7 1/4) LET ME KNOW!

[/center]

Back
Top Bottom