Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

when does the dqm x goodfoot tee drop? i really want the red one
Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (6.5, 9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7), Blue Reef/Cotton Candy-Black ("Undftd") Nike Dunk Hi NL (9.5)

THIS WEEKEND ONLY...AT GOODFOOT TORONTO and MAYBE MONTREAL AND CALGARY...WE NEED TO MAKE ROOM FOR FALL PRODUCT SO DON'T SLEEP

hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

I know some dudes on here have asked before, so I'll spread the word -- Levis STF's at the Levis Outlet in St. Jacobs just north of Waterloo. Bring your horse and buggy.

They were $35...what's with the 38 inch leg. I know they shrink but daaaam. Manute Bol gear :lol:
laugh.gif

Has anyone been to the Niagara Outet Recently?

For sale, all ds size 9 - homers, Reverse Supa, Osrich, Tiffany
Jordan xx stealth, Jordan ii melo (8.5 and 9), Jordan ii red and white, black, Jordan iii cement (9 and 10), Jordan xiii Altitude, Jordan vii Raptors, Olympics, viii Black, black X, Ice Blue X, Jordan xi space Jam, Jordan xi Columbia, Jordan xi dmp (1 regular and 1 b-grade), Jordan 17 black low, Jordan viii low black sample, Jordan viii low white (8.5 and no retro card)

Ebay id carmen_sampleguy

sale at gdft?
should be nuts..... hopefully we dont have a similar situation like the one during boxing day Q hahahahahah

Ace - im still crying over the hawaii's
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

Looking for DS Black V and Black/Red IV Sz 12-12.5

Quote:
THIS WEEKEND ONLY...AT GOODFOOT TORONTO and MAYBE MONTREAL AND CALGARY...WE NEED TO MAKE ROOM FOR FALL PRODUCT SO DON'T SLEEP

See you on my lunch break Ace :lol:
laugh.gif

Ryan ] [ Location: Toronto (Canada) ][/b]
] [ email: r2traps@yahoo.ca ]
LET'S GO RAPTORS! ]

dropped by the sale today, good looks to everyone, esp. ace haha
wish you were jeff spicoli not chris cornell
get a pair of vans or god'll send you to hell

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

anyone know the size run on those green beans at pacific mall??? plan on going there this weekend.. heard they have the XXI lows.. (black/red)

DQM X GOODFOOT COLLAB TEE DROPS TODAY!
(no it's not included in the sale..LOL)
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

Went to First Strings @ Pacific yesterday. They didn't seem to have any Green Beans or I'm just blind.
Wanted: Air Trainer III sz.11-11.5
For Sale: Nike Air Max 1 Red (Mesh) sz.11 DS, Shox Stunners navy/silver VNDS and Zoom Flight 2k3 navy/silver VNDS both size 11
Flightposite III DS gold/black sz 11.5
siuder@yahoo.com

Ace, are the GDFTxDQM tees droppin' in MTL too? Also, did the sale extend to the other 2 stores? Tried calling, but no one picked up. Musta been crazy busy! I'll try and drop by tomorrow ...

Ace can you hold me a sz XL in the tee
ill be by this week to pick it up
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

Looking for DS Black V and Black/Red IV Sz 12-12.5

beans are prob. sold out then
WANTED: ALOHA DUNKS sz 9.5
Get at me Canada!

Passed Through GF today, was mad busy; Saw the XXI lows at various footlockers, spots in the hood still have some Greenbeans in decent sizes

Anyone have a nike niagara outlet report? Maybe going there tommorrow. Thanks

For sale, all ds size 9 - homers, Reverse Supa, Osrich, Tiffany
Jordan xx stealth,xxi Red Suede, Jordan ii melo (8.5 and 9), Jordan ii red and white, black, Jordan iii cement (9 and 10), Jordan xiii Altitude, Jordan vii Raptors, Olympics, viii Black, black X, Ice Blue X, Jordan xi space Jam, Jordan xi Columbia, Jordan xi dmp (1 regular and 1 b-grade), Jordan 17 black low, Jordan viii low black sample, Jordan viii low white (8.5 and no retro card)

Ebay id carmen_sampleguy

Back
Top Bottom