Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

what are you talking about? there prices are so reasonable and there selection is pretty good, not gr's and stuff.

xtc's the best store, besides gdft around here man with selection and prices. prices are key.

and what do u mean when u say bape = varient?

Quote:
Also, pac mall's First String Sports has a restock of those 3M V's, full size run @ $199 before tax....rape.

How is $199 rape when I thought retail is $210?

Quote:
to my surprise, XTL or XTC or whatever that store is was pretty amazing. Bape hoodies at $160, they got all the collection royale shoes, the mango air stabs, mars 4's, and there gettin the green bean 5's also the lady told me and stuff. hopefully the;; get a l'style acount lol. but thats the best store ive seen so far in TO.

XTC's Bape and some other brands of clothing they carry is fake, all they have that's good is a Nike account, and no way they'lll ever get an L'style account.

Quote:
But there is this place called Laced which seems decent. Anyone heard?

You on res or off campus?

Laced is aight, the dude that works there knows his stuff. There was an SB spot downtown called DMBC but they closed down last winter. Other then that theres nothing else.

*There are actually alot of NT'ers and sneakerheads at MAC, check the student centre.
Illuminati wants my mind soul and my body, a secret society tryin' to keep their eye on me.'

^^
I'm on res man. Woodstock, to be specific. But yeah, I saw some dude with beat up rayguns today and easter 180s earlier during frosh.

As for the student centre, havent seen much yet. I'm guessing your a mac student too.. where are you?
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8.5 De La Lows & 8.5 AM90 Infrareds

CDN dollar is 90 cents. Shopping going to get hectic next year.

Does anyone know where to get Mars cheap in TO? Like with some kind of discount on that 180 price tag?

dimsum that was not me in the DMP
for the simple fact i dont take the bus
capo status my dude
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

Looking for DS Black V and Black/Red IV Sz 12-12.5

Quote:
where are you?

i was actually in woodstock last year - 6th floor.

this year im off campus right behind mary keyes. watch out for those CA's, they can be uptight :smh:
nono.gif

*you play ball? im at the cages daily. if you see a brown dude wearing white/black air zoom generations give me a shout.
Illuminati wants my mind soul and my body, a secret society tryin' to keep their eye on me.'

WOW... thnx diplomat for the heads up... guess i should go down to p-mall and cop those green beans..

Talked to one of the owners of XTC, they stated that they have the Green Beans.

I think for $219.99

Will cop a pair!
Grounded Footwear
Opening 2007
Barrie, Ontario

They got a size run of 60 pairs for the company. I think they'll sell out of em.

Grounded Footwear
Opening 2007
Barrie, Ontario

good thing im getting my green beans from back home in the states with my gf's 30% off employee discount. costing me 100 bucks even.

^^ good price for green beans. MEh..Diplomat, it might seem like rape to me because I always cop jordans for $50-100 less than Canadian Retail prices. You can even get them a hella cheaper in the states (if you dont need to pay for gas/ split it) or ebay when time passes.

BOOOOOOOOO at all this talk about the green beans and military 4s

stay focus kids GRAPE 5s

:pimp:
pimp.gif

SuPrEmEApE..... Smartest Guy in the Room

Ask Why....

the only footlocker outlet in the gta area is the one located at dixie outlet mall and for the post where someone said XTC in vaughan mills is the best store is on crack bc all of their Bape and Evisu are variant which means fake for the person who had asked and some of the LRG gear is questionable also. I wouldn't take a chance of buying Jordans there, i would rather spend it at footlocker or champs where there guaranteed to be real .

Quote:
the only footlocker outlet in the gta area is the one located at dixie outlet mall and for the post where someone said XTC in vaughan mills is the best store is on crack bc all of their Bape and Evisu are variant which means fake for the person who had asked and some of the LRG gear is questionable also. I wouldn't take a chance of buying Jordans there, i would rather spend it at footlocker or champs where there guaranteed to be real .

XTC HAS a Nike account so anything related to that like JB that they sell is legit from a GR perspective. Outside of that I don't trust, but I have bought shoes from XTC and had no problems.

Back
Top Bottom