Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Is the sale at gdft still on?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FS/FT: Barf SB (11.5), Hunter SB (11), Jpack SB (11), UNDFT Dunk Hi (10.5), Military IV's (10.5), Infrared VI's (11), De La High (10.5), Sea Crystal SB (11.5 & 10.5)

PM or email me @ yomzn188@hotmail.com

sole collector is at square one chapters 4 issues left as of 7 o'clock great kobe 2 review glad i was able to get my kobe strengths before i came back from seattle

Just a heads up to all the Kobe fans... Kobe STRENGTHS are in at Yorkdale Footlocker and Champs... 209.99 bought myself a pair with bogo with a friend... AMAZING shoe

^^^ you and your kobes...haha you shoulda asked me if i could get you those too.

heads up..vaughan mills

Nike:

50% off clearance shoes (shoes in the middle section with no boxes) and 50% off red ticket apparel. Managed to scoop up some zoom moire + for $40 plus tax. my buddy picked up some black/black AM95s for $35 plus tax.

Reebok:

they have swingman jerseys and authentic basketball jerseys + 25% off this weekend.

Swingmans: $59.99
Authentics: $89.99-$129.99

Authentics include : Biddy away, Jrich home, bosh home (rookie), jason kidd home & away, lebron home, carmelo home. and that's all i can remember.

XTC has the alpha & omega pack.Didn't catch the price tho.

@#%$ has 40% off regular priced items.

Athletes world and Footlocker both have the new Jordan I lows at $139.99

Is XTC legit? I always suspected that place to have fakes because they are kinda shady.
TEAM RAPTORS !

sorry, the CENSORED part up there is French Connection...didn't think NT would censor their initials..

XTC has always carried legit shoes. they've always had quite an exclusive selection with certain nike releases too.

thanks for the update.

I just got back, everythings been picked over
did copp some zoom spirdions and AM360s for my mom, for >80$

dixie outlet mall footlocker outlet, has

rejuv 95 nd 360
green beans
am 90 all white wit croc skin ?
am 90 white and blue
am 360 white and blue
am 360 white and red
am 95 all white
all white af1 mids
all black af1 lows

^^ thanks for the info.
do u remember the prices and size for the green beans?
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

Freshsince1982, what colour spiridons...although i'm sure if I want my size it's gonna be gone....
formerly shoeWUfreak

Freshsince 1982, thanks.

For those who don't scour other sources, AM1 Elephants dropped @ LS, so I'm assuming a drop real soon from GDFT and Da Zone.
formerly shoeWUfreak

the 360s were i think 120 @#%$, 95s were 80-90 @#%$ im not too confident on the prices so best bet is to call them up, and the green beans were i think 140 or something like that, once again call them for the most accurate price and sizes.

i got some grape v's vnds clear soles. sz.10.5 without og box or retro card if someone is interested.. let them go for $160 meet up.

dropped by livestock this morning, there was a line with almost 10 people waiting for the am1's that drop today
Team Saugaour streets is clean

Back
Top Bottom