Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

whats "our" retail going to be for phoenix sun foamposites ?

The fighter jets were $284.99 ... After tax it came up to $322.04

But those were $235 in the US

The PHX foamposites are $220 US so I'd say $269.99 ...after tax that's about $305

The fighter jets were $284.99 ... After tax it came up to $322.04

But those were $235 in the US

The PHX foamposites are $220 US so I'd say $269.99 ...after tax that's about $305

Repped!

its almost cheaper to contact suppliers on ebay

This is a long shot. But anyone know of anyplaces that have the air max 90 infrared
Looking for the recent release? I saw them at Nike Running in the Eatons Center the other day. Not sure what sizes they have left. Might be at Nike Bloor also. 

This is a long shot. But anyone know of anyplaces that have the air max 90 infrared
Those are long gone dude, I remember on the last retro of them in 2010 they sat at some spots for quite awhile(wouldn't expect that to be the case if they were released again what with the current "hype" levels being at a all-time high)  ...I managed to snag a pair for sixty bucks from SVP back then. You might be able to find a pair of the Engineered mesh version but even that's doubtful. Your best bet is to try online you can usually get a pair of Infrareds for a decent price off of ebay.

i wear a size 10.

sorry man, i was going to offer you a chance to try them on. these are all size 11. actually, they are pretty snug fitting and i am size 11 tts, but might go up to 11.5 from now on. PM if you want to meet up for a test spin

sorry man, i was going to offer you a chance to try them on. these are all size 11. actually, they are pretty snug fitting and i am size 11 tts, but might go up to 11.5 from now on. PM if you want to meet up for a test spin
thanks buddy! but its cool.  im trying to get a few friends together for a buffalo trip sometime soon so i'll be ok.  as well as im gonna be headed to Vegas in July anyways so there will be some oppurtunity for me to look for some.

Does anyone know if anywhere in Toronto has the Lebron X Volts in half sizes? STC footlocker and champs said they didn't get for this shoe.

Youre looking for the vintage og type pair right? Im sure they still got them at some places. Probably at an svp somewhere, they have some really random locations. If not try the independant indie stores

Anyone have an ES report? Heading there on Friday.

Looking specifically for kids shoes (sz 10, 2) and for the navy AM 2013s

Want to get the '88 retro but I can already see the lineup madness at square one. :smh: If any body can help a brother out, size 13. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom