Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hope grapes are a easy release ... probably not due to resellers and beasts out there :smh: ... these will sell out but i hope i can drop by an hour or two after opening and still be able to cop

Last edited:
Got a ES pass a couple of days ago from one of my buds.  Anybody know what they got right now?

Read a page or so back for now. While it's not an exact update from today, the ones posted from last week should give you a general idea of what's around.

No Kobes and no KD's at the ES store, would copped if the price was right. Went to Yorkdale Champs and Footlocker, they had Kobe and KD elites, also had Kobe easter and Kobe Blue Lights. Barkley Posites (Blue). Even saw the Lebron All star at Champs, think it was a large size. 
do you know what jordans did they have there?  if so, what was the size run for them?

do you know what jordans did they have there?  if so, what was the size run for them?

As of last Saturday, they had a few crimsons 3. Joker 1, celtic 1, spizike. Basically the main jordan releases in the last few months that are still sitting at every shoe store.

Like I said in an earlier post, I think these will do the same numbers as the fire reds that released in Jan.  Because of the hype these won't sit as long as those though. 

Yep, Champs at Yonge supposed to have 60-70 pairs, and Ugly Dukling will get them too lulz.

I'm almost 100% passing but I assume you should be okay if you go at opening.

Not confirmed, but was told most Footlockers would be getting these, including Gerrard Square and Eglinton Square, which if true, would mean it's a MASSIVE GR.

HOH supposed to get over 200 pairs....

Again, take this with a grain of salt.

Eglinton Square? :lol:
GR galore.

Well Oshawa FTL is getting the grapes...based on that everywhere should have. I'm 100% passing however

yea HOH is getting a **** load of pairs..so it shouldnt be to hard to get there if you put in some work for them..im just hoping when i go when they open that there isnt a line up

Whats going on with those pure platinum lebrons? Is it a wide release?

I've confirmed Champs Yonge/Dundas has them, Champs Fairview,, Capsule, Ugly Dukling so far.... others have mentioned that other FL's will get them as well... and Nike TO will I believe.

Last edited:
Grapes should be an easy pick up if you put in work, no way you shouldn't be able to cop.

For something a little different, does anyone know if those Air Max 1 FBs in the Black/Mint/Pink CW are releasing anywhere in Toronto? Haven't heard anything yet, and I believe the release date is tomorrow?

Grapes should be an easy pick up if you put in work, no way you shouldn't be able to cop.

For something a little different, does anyone know if those Air Max 1 FBs in the Black/Mint/Pink CW are releasing anywhere in Toronto? Haven't heard anything yet, and I believe the release date is tomorrow?

Ugly Dukling got those in today actually. I think a lot of the smaller sizes are gone but you might want to give them a shout first thing tomorrow to see if they have your size. When I called around 5 today they still had a few size 9-12 I think.

House of Hoops - 200
Nike Bloor - 60
Livestock - 30

Champs:

Square One - 60
Dufferin Mall - 36
Yorkdale - 120
Fairview - 24
Hamilton -24
Brampton - 50

Footlocker:

Square One - 120
Yorkdale - 185
Dufferin Mall - 50
Fairview - 65
Sherway - 36
Hamilton - 36
Brampton - 70

Just a general idea of stock from main locations. Doesn't include indie retailers, Nike ES, and lesser known Champs/FL's. Also remember, as usual, for Champs/FL they have the new rule that staff are allowed up to 20% of pairs. As I said back in January, these will be everywhere in sizeable amounts.

Last edited:
While everyone's crazy about the grapes, on a different topic, has anyone heard about this restock for the 3s 88 that's happening on the 25th from FL, any clue to whether it applies to Toronto or not ?

Just drove by FootLocker (Queen/Beverly) and Si Vous Play (Queen/Augusta) and both had a line up of about 6-10 people deep.

Last edited:
soo just left the employee store, came out with a friend, so that he could get a bracelet. While i was there, a lot of teenagers talking about just flipping them and how much profit they'd be able to get for these. This was my first "line up" here in several years, def way different.

i went over to stc footlocker around 8:20 ish and there was probably 20 people in line..i was able to get my 9.5 no problem..from what I remember they said they ran out in two sizes (10.5 and i believe 11) and about 2 size 12 when i left.

soo just left the employee store, came out with a friend, so that he could get a bracelet. While i was there, a lot of teenagers talking about just flipping them and how much profit they'd be able to get for these. This was my first "line up" here in several years, def way different.

Those kids won't make much profit with a good amount of kicks being sold at the stores. Everyone and their grandma will have these....lol

Copped these so easily.. On my way home I went to a couple other locations just to see if they sold out and every store I went to still had them in a full size run. Also found this old fitted I never wore and it matches perfectly

Back
Top Bottom