Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

hey does anyone know where to find those nike elite backpacks for a reasonable price? I remember finding them in marshalls/winners but its like a diamond in the rough...not too keen in paying 100 for them

Your best bet is to find someone that works at champs or footlocker and get them to buy one on 50days for you or wait till back to school i got mine for like $20 at the time
Or try Today's Sportswear or First String Sports in Bridlewood Mall

court side sneakers is having a promotion for the lakers/cavs game

if lakers win (take the % of points kobe scores off kobes)

if cavs win (take the % of points lebron scores off lebrons)

WTK's not included… heres to hoping kobe drops 81 lol

^^^ That's a dope promotion if one of them goes off! Are there any other exemption? Im guessing JB is not part of the promo. Is there a link for the details. Thanks for the heads up.

^^^ That's a dope promotion if one of them goes off! Are there any other exemption? Im guessing JB is not part of the promo. Is there a link for the details. Thanks for the heads up.

For Kobe, WTK is not included but all others are fair game :smile:

Risky promo given how bad the Lakers defense is, and how rested and pissed off Lebron must be. Don't care too much about the 12s(or 9s for that matter), but 47% off a pair of Dunk Forces would be pretty sweet.

Risky promo given how bad the Lakers defense is, and how rested and pissed off Lebron must be. Don't care too much about the 12s(or 9s for that matter), but 47% off a pair of Dunk Forces would be pretty sweet.
the owner doesn't care and does this often... He actually has pretty amazing random discounts on brand new releases whenever he feels like it.

If anyone is interested, I have a brand new pair of light grey tech fleece pants in a size large for sale.. Under retail. Pm.

the owner doesn't care and does this often... He actually has pretty amazing random discounts on brand new releases whenever he feels like it.

Oh I know; props to to Courtside. They put stuff on sale like two weeks after it releases. It's a big deal in Canada since most places still have Rose 3s and Hyperdunk 2011s at full price.

Finally got the Jordan 1 Melo locally.  It's been pretty hard to find pairs since everyone has been grabbing them to resell.

yeah for almost all Jordan releases; death to resellers.
resell doesn't seem to be very high. Most of the people on Facebook are selling between 200-250
i think its because theres no NA treatment and theres a jump man on the back

Last edited:
Has anybody purchased shoes from Flight Club? I know they usually over value their shoes but its the only legit reseller I've found selling the shoes I want. I'm just wondering if they slap you with insane duties and taxes at the door.

Has anybody purchased shoes from Flight Club? I know they usually over value their shoes but its the only legit reseller I've found selling the shoes I want. I'm just wondering if they slap you with insane duties and taxes at the door.

They ship Fedex or UPS I think so I'm sure you would get dutied. I think they also charge like 45 to ship to Canada or something insane.

It's not so much that they overcharge... it's consignment so the seller sets the price and FC just adds their mark up on it which I believe is 20%

Honestly flight club prices arent bad at all unless you're looking for a pair of jordans or a hyped up shoe. I stopped buying Jordans 3 years ago so when i check flight club most of the time their prices are cheaper than ebay. Look at the Reeboks or the Air Tech Challenges or most of the new balance that are non collabs prices are sometimes lower than retail.

Jordans yeezys and any other shoe thats got ridiculous hype are the only things that are over priced. Its like they dont know other brands make shoes as well. My boy got a pair of packershoes x reebok twilight zones friends and fam edition limited to less than 100 pairs for only 175. Check ebay for that same shoe people are asking over 500. I copped the US open air tech challege which ebay prices are 300 they only asking like 170.

I have one last Nike gift card for sale that has $127.53... Asking $100..save $27.53 at any outlet, employee store or Nike town etc... Can only meet at the downtown Nike running store to verify balance with you. Pm.

Back
Top Bottom