Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

They ship Fedex or UPS I think so I'm sure you would get dutied. I think they also charge like 45 to ship to Canada or something insane.

Has anybody purchased shoes from Flight Club? I know they usually over value their shoes but its the only legit reseller I've found selling the shoes I want. I'm just wondering if they slap you with insane duties and taxes at the door.

It's not so much that they overcharge... it's consignment so the seller sets the price and FC just adds their mark up on it which I believe is 20%
Honestly flight club prices arent bad at all unless you're looking for a pair of jordans or a hyped up shoe. I stopped buying Jordans 3 years ago so when i check flight club most of the time their prices are cheaper than ebay. Look at the Reeboks or the Air Tech Challenges or most of the new balance that are non collabs prices are sometimes lower than retail.

Jordans yeezys and any other shoe thats got ridiculous hype are the only things that are over priced. Its like they dont know other brands make shoes as well. My boy got a pair of packershoes x reebok twilight zones friends and fam edition limited to less than 100 pairs for only 175. Check ebay for that same shoe people are asking over 500. I copped the US open air tech challege which ebay prices are 300 they only asking like 170.
Thanks guys, I don't mind the listed price but I'm worried about getting hit with surprise fees when the shoes get here

I've ordered from FC twice, both times I had to pay about 30 dollars to ups. Not sure if the amount they charge depends on the value marked for the shoes

Thanks guys, I don't mind the listed price but I'm worried about getting hit with surprise fees when the shoes get here

Just thought I would hit up the Marshall's near Sherway Gardens.... Lots of random stuff, a few pairs caught my eye

Place is a hidden gem! Sad to say I walked out empty handed, have enough kicks, but I was sure
taken aback by the Free Huaraches, the retro AM 180s, the jacquard AM 90s... If you're a sz 12 there
were pairs still available & most kicks were $79.99 or $99.99

(LOL someone @ Marshall's knows their shoe prices)

Last edited:
Nike doesn't ship to PO box, according to the website.
Actually to be more accurate I would suggest him to ship to a parcel house...  not like those reshipping places but those places where you can ship to and they hold your package until you pick it up.  They have them at boarder cities usually.

Do they ship to Toronto?

Not 100%, but I don't think so. My past orders I had shipped to the U.S. to avoid headaches, especially with a heavy package like boots. I remember a friend saying there's a spot in Yorkville that carried them, I'm going to ask and get the store name and let you know.

Actually to be more accurate I would suggest him to ship to a parcel house...  not like those reshipping places but those places where you can ship to and they hold your package until you pick it up.  They have them at boarder cities usually.

I remember Nike was blcaklisting some of those addresses a while back. Just FYI

appreciate the help guys, problem solved.. contacted the hotel, theyre going to let me ship it there.

no relatives in nyc, and I've done the parcel houses before but usually do that when going to buffalo on my own- taking a greyhound to nyc this time.

They have lots of restrictions for MVP pass. I couldnt use the pass for the 2 for 25 tees. No clearance items, no red tag items and no hash wall items.

Not at Burloak - used them on hash wall shoes

Only restriction was electronics - eg fuelband

Back
Top Bottom