Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone cross the border lately? Anything good at Fashions or Galleria? 

I heading down Saturday - I'll do a report when I get back - New Balance has a new outlet at Niagara On The Lake - hopefully they will get some 998/997 soon.

Last edited:
haven was a joke today.  theres was a group of resellers who bought up all the sizes in the sock darts none in their own size of course and left everyone else waiting for nothing.  Haven needs to do something about how they release shoes.  come out ask what size each person wears if that size is sold out don't give them an option to buy someone else's size that clearly won't fit them.  hand out tickets with the size if its available if not move on to the next person.  don't sell a person who originally asked for a size 8 a size 12 as it makes no sense.  this one guy brought his whole family.  it was a 60 year old asian woman waiting in line for sock darts.  really?!

I personally got my pair through someone I know at Nike but the fact that people were there waiting for hours without knowing that the shoes were sold out and resellers bought 95% of them.  

its not a good look.

haven was a joke today.  theres was a group of resellers who bought up all the sizes in the sock darts none in their own size of course and left everyone else waiting for nothing.  Haven needs to do something about how they release shoes.  come out ask what size each person wears if that size is sold out don't give them an option to buy someone else's size that clearly won't fit them.  hand out tickets with the size if its available if not move on to the next person.  don't sell a person who originally asked for a size 8 a size 12 as it makes no sense.  this one guy brought his whole family.  it was a 60 year old asian woman waiting in line for sock darts.  really?!

I personally got my pair through someone I know at Nike but the fact that people were there waiting for hours without knowing that the shoes were sold out and resellers bought 95% of them.  

its not a good look.

Wow. :lol:

I wanted a pair (to beat down and wear), but once I heard people were lined up from last night I passed. Had a few friends that went for the AM1's and they told me that release was done terribly. Also was told only 12 pairs of sock darts were available, instead of 15.

Last edited:
all their releases seem to be like that.  they are a cool little shop and the people working there seem to be nice but  you literally just wait in line without any knowledge of anything.  they don't have someone come out to say how many pairs they got or if they are sold out.  They just keep letting people in 4 at a time even if they are sold out you have no clue wtf is going on until you get inside and ask for the shoe and they say sorry sold out.    People still had to wait 40 mins after they opened due to the 4 people at a time rule just to find out there was nothing left.  

Do everyone a favour once the shoes come send someone out to say none left so people don't just keep waiting, make no sense at all.

I'm just mad Haven, or any Toronto retailer, didn't get The Levi's Vintage Collection this season

all their releases seem to be like that.  they are a cool little shop and the people working there seem to be nice but  you literally just wait in line without any knowledge of anything.  they don't have someone come out to say how many pairs they got or if they are sold out.  They just keep letting people in 4 at a time even if they are sold out you have no clue wtf is going on until you get inside and ask for the shoe and they say sorry sold out.    People still had to wait 40 mins after they opened due to the 4 people at a time rule just to find out there was nothing left.  

Do everyone a favour once the shoes come send someone out to say none left so people don't just keep waiting, make no sense at all.

Announcing that they're sold out should be common practice for them but I guess not. As for letting people buy other sizes, I think it's only fair since they did put in the time. It just sucks that some people have to bring a whole family etc. Camp outs and line ups here aren't anywhere as bad as the US. They camp overnight for GR's.

Awesome, picked up a pair of the Melo for my wife, $57 CDN taxes in and with free shipping.

Oh, and I got the Way of Wade last week as well. Thanks for all the help!
My pleasure - would have loved to copped some Melos and WoWs for cheap - but nothing in my size - glad someone is feasting.

I'm just mad Haven, or any Toronto retailer, didn't get The Levi's Vintage Collection this season
lvc? i think you're looking in the wrong place entirely. probably better off looking at a denim specialty retailer like dutil. lvc website lists nomad, uncle otis, and klaxon howl (next door to dutil iirc) as stockists. try those places

It's super early still but does anyone know if the Chicago 1s are going to be super limited, like last time. I'm just really excited and I know hype alone will make these hard to get.

I still have my Chicago 1s from 2013 in good shape still, but I'm gonna try and get my hands on the OGs *birdman hand rub*

lvc? i think you're looking in the wrong place entirely. probably better off looking at a denim specialty retailer like dutil. lvc website lists nomad, uncle otis, and klaxon howl (next door to dutil iirc) as stockists. try those places

Haven carried LVC last season, nothing now. Same with Nomad and Uncle Otis (Otis did get some new Made & Crafted tho). Never liked what Dutil had on their site but I guess I can stop by and see what's in store. Thanks for Klaxon Howl, never heard but I will peep. Levi's online now ships to Canada so worst comes to worst, I have to go through them.

I still have my Chicago 1s from 2013 in good shape still, but I'm gonna try and get my hands on the OGs *birdman hand rub*

Haven carried LVC last season, nothing now. Same with Nomad and Uncle Otis (Otis did get some new Made & Crafted tho). Never liked what Dutil had on their site but I guess I can stop by and see what's in store. Thanks for Klaxon Howl, never heard but I will peep. Levi's online now ships to Canada so worst comes to worst, I have to go through them.

ozzy ozzy Lost and Found on Ossington carries LVC.

looking to buy 3-5 pairs of jeans....

looking for a good quality jean but don't want to pay 200 +...

i cant justify paying 80+ for a pair of jeans...

any suggestions?

any suggestions?
I've always manage to get lucky with Urban Outfitters' sale rack.

Grabbed two pairs of jeans, both Zanerobe for under $70.

Size selection may be dicey but I believe UO along Queen St. is worth visiting.

Anyone looking for Chicago Bulls starter jackets.. It might be a bit of a trip but there are 2 (large and xl) at the winners in the pen centre in St. Catharines. Could hit it up with the NOTL and lundys lane outlets!

$79.99 for the jacket

Anyone looking for Chicago Bulls starter jackets.. It might be a bit of a trip but there are 2 (large and xl) at the winners in the pen centre in St. Catharines. Could hit it up with the NOTL and lundys lane outlets!

$79.99 for the jacket

There are also a large and xl at the winners in king/spadina

Anyone with update on Capsule's release of the Women AM1 Ultra NYC? Also is there any other stores that is carry them as well?

Thanks!

EDIT: Big up to Gruppo Sportivo for the oop!!

Last edited:
Repped on the Lost & Found

any suggestions?

If you go up to about $100 and know how to care for em, they can last you a few years.

Back
Top Bottom