Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone recently pass by house of hoops on Yonge? How's it looking? Everyone's saying there's a lineup, thinking about going tomorrow morning

STC Champs still has a pair or two of Adidas NMD Knit Circa in stock after like almost a whole week.

Did they mark the receipts FINAL SALE for these NMDs? If not, I expect a lot of returns in the coming weeks of colourways that have no resale value.

Any info on the air max more uptempo supposedly releasing tomorrow?
Or is that only for the states?
Our house of hoops flagship really is useless

Did they mark the receipts FINAL SALE for these NMDs? If not, I expect a lot of returns in the coming weeks of colourways that have no resale value.
No final sale stamp on the receipts as they are being sold at MSRP and not on clearance.

I'm surprised Ultra Boost seems to be still sold out everywhere I go.

Last edited:
nike-roshe-one-flyknit-premium-rough-green-black-sequoia-1.jpg

Roshe Flyknit nm premium in Rough Green at Vmills. FSR, just received today
Price?

Can someone with a pair of 2013 fire red 3s and a pair of 2011 white cement 3s help me out? I just noticed that the elephant print on the retro card of my 2013 fire reds is slightly darker than the one on my 2011 WC3s or I think I switched the cards around between them, I think the elephant print is slightly darker on the box as well or it could just be me. I purchased both sneakers a couple years ago from sellers, after getting it authenticated by some of the most reputable users on this site. Thanks!

Last edited:
No final sale stamp on the receipts as they are being sold at MSRP and not on clearance.

I'm surprised Ultra Boost seems to be still sold out everywhere I go.

I guess you weren't collecting when this was a practice on hyped released pairs. I guess they stopped doing that practice. FL was notorious on doing FINAL SALE on Js years ago.

This was done to curb kids/resellers of buying and then returning after stunting them or can't resell them.

I guess you weren't collecting when this was a practice on hyped released pairs. I guess they stopped doing that practice. FL was notorious on doing FINAL SALE on Js years ago.

This was done to curb kids/resellers of buying and then returning after stunting them or can't resell them.
Interesting. I guess that just makes sense.

Thinking back I think the only kicks I ever bought new on release and marked final sale were from Goodfoot, Capsule, and Solestop (Groovy does this only when it's on discount). But I thought that's just because they are brick and mortar (I haven't bought from a big chain store for like 10 years).

Last edited:
For anyone interested in the Tan NMD for womens, adidas finally loaded them after having them labelled "coming soon" since Thursday. Most sizes gone though.
http://www.adidas.ca/en/womens-nmd_r1-shoes/S75233.html?forceSelSize=S75233_610

Also, Sportchek stocked on the gradient white ultra boosts.
https://www.sportchek.ca/categories...ltra-boost-mens-running-shoes-332027453.html#

I guess Canada didn't sleep. They were ready :smokin

...I didn't expect the sizes to go quickly

Last edited:

Can someone with a pair of 2013 fire red 3s and a pair of 2011 white cement 3s help me out? I just noticed that the elephant print on the retro card of my 2013 fire reds is slightly darker than the one on my 2011 WC3s or I think I switched the cards around between them, I think the elephant print is slightly darker on the box as well or it could just be me. I purchased both sneakers a couple years ago from sellers, after getting it authenticated by some of the most reputable users on this site. Thanks!
They didn't come with retro cards...  unless you're referring to the info card

Anyone stop by livestock popup yet? Want to see if the trip down is worth it.

Heard they have am1 pins

Back
Top Bottom