Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I was voting for them everything and I'm so glad they won over those moonlandings that were leading earlier :smh:

Thank you!!! What the hell is up with those moon landings...

Here's a pic of my old AM1 collection... sigh:

I'm guessing you haven't bought off of many shopify sites before. It will say it's in stock until the final step. Sizes were not truly there for an hour.

Mmm, went to order confirmation. Doesn't really matter though, just not worth the price tag for me.

Online stock sold out instantly.

Unless a pair was returned and added to inventory, you would have received a cancellation notice not long after. Same has occurred to me with other LS releases.

Went to the employee store today. They had the following worth noting:

KD 8 Easter, BHM, vanchetta tan many sizes
Kyrie 2 Easter, Duke, and Royal blue colourways many sizes
LeBron 13 luxbron, USA, rubber city many sizes
Kobe XI elite Easter very few left
Air jordan 1 low midnight blue, shadow, many sizes
AF1 ultra flyknit black, white, multicolour many sizes
Air max 90 ultra black some sizes
Nike Presto red
Nike free 4.0 flyknit several colourways many sizes
Nike lunar glide 7 black many sizes
Nike Pegasus 32 black many sizes
Nike metcon 2 red/black many sizes

All shoes range between $40-70

Last edited:
Went to the employee store today. They had the following worth noting:

KD 8 Easter, BHM, vanchetta tan many sizes
Kyrie 2 Easter, Duke, and Royal blue colourways many sizes
LeBron 13 luxbron, USA, rubber city many sizes
Kobe XI elite Easter very few left
Air jordan 1 low midnight blue, shadow, many sizes
AF1 ultra flyknit black, white, multicolour many sizes
Air max 90 ultra black some sizes
Nike Presto red
Nike free 4.0 flyknit several colourways many sizes
Nike lunar glide 7 black many sizes
Nike Pegasus 32 black many sizes
Nike metcon 2 red/black many sizes

All shoes range between $40-70 < retaild
where could I get a pass, man

On a scale of 10, I'd say it's an 8 or 8.5 in terms of how good of a deal it is. You used to be able to find these for $90-110 at SVP, but now that Timbs are back in style, $120-150 seems to be pretty good prices. If you could find the wheats for that price then it's a 9.5/10 because wheats rarely go on sale. Just my 2 cents though, I only have a couple of Timbs because they last a while, so I don't buy them much. I'm pretty sure there are more knowledgeable people in here
Any 6" Premium under $150 is a decent deal, only color/material difference vs. the Wheats. As far as I know MSRP has gone up to 209.99 now.

Livestock had close to a full size run online nearly an hour after the online drop. Carted and checked out my size, but decided to hold off. Interested in getting an uncaged pair, but I have enough grey sneakers.

You sure?? They went OOS the second it went live...

Whens the release date for French Blue 12s...the KicksOnFire app is confusing me lol. Went from apr.2 to apr.9 but online I dont see anything about the date being pushed to apr.9.

I was in Tanger outlets in ottawa yesterday. They had the extra 40% off on hashwall shoes and some clothes.got a pair of nike sb for just 47 cad. No idea whether tanger oulets in toronto will be the same.

The release date was February 15, got my french blues at the 306 yonge Jordan store during all star weekend

Friend was at Niagara Outlet - US side - yesterday entire store was additional 20% and back wall was 25%.

Kobe X Flight were $57.78 US after tax - my friend got one pair

Some other guy got the rest - about 12 pairs.

Christmas Kobe still $159.99 - FSR

Friend was at Niagara Outlet - US side - yesterday entire store was additional 20% and back wall was 25%.

Kobe X Flight were $57.78 US after tax - my friend got one pair

Some other guy got the rest - about 12 pairs.

Christmas Kobe still $159.99 - FSR

Yep I was in Michigan they had the same. Stand outs was the ASG Lebron, Kobe, KD's all FSR. One of the Outlets still had the Jordan XX's
Also Finishline still had some NMD's

Surprised how attainable the Solebox uncaged Ultra Boost is. Holding off for the forthcoming Triple Black, but the SB uncaged is pretty solid looking.

Definirely better than those whack HTM designs out today.

Don't think the sole box ultra boost was attainable at all for online releases at least

Repped ferociouswm, Picked up a pair of the Oreo Racers in a 9.5. Good looking out. I'm not that familiar with how hard these are to get and how long it's been since a restock?  I always liked the Racers but picked up the Flyknit Lunar series instead. Also am a big fan of the Lunarglide series for running (7s have flyknit).

Edit: Guess I got an answer to my question as within like 2-5 mins of order confirmation of my pair, they sold out lightning fast...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom