Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Does anyone know where I can order these with custom etching?

I know they had them at HOH during all star weekend but I'm having a hard time finding them online.

Thanks!

Repped ferociouswm, Picked up a pair of the Oreo Racers in a 9.5. Good looking out. I'm not that familiar with how hard these are to get and how long it's been since a restock?  I always liked the Racers but picked up the Flyknit Lunar series instead. Also am a big fan of the Lunarglide series for running (7s have flyknit).

Edit: Guess I got an answer to my question as within like 2-5 mins of order confirmation of my pair, they sold out lightning fast...
do you have to size 0.5 up for normal width foot on the racer? 

Thanks

Since missing out on the AM1 The 6 / TO, I've been on a look out on eBay to get a pair, so just a heads up...FAKES have been made for our dear AM :smh:

Here's one on eBay right now -- from Etobicoke -- if you are here...shame on you

http://www.ebay.com/itm/27218250920...99&_trkparms=gh1g=I272182509206.N36.S1.R2.TR6

The easiest key indicator is the letters N on the heel, they're too big compared to the OG. The cut of the material below the compass should be continuous and seamless, you can see on the fake it has a small bump. The CN Tower in the insole too is not the same.

Use LS blog for clear detailed images of the real thing

http://www.deadstock.ca/blogs/news/79910918-nike-air-max-1-the-6

So be careful when buying...

Last edited:
Since missing out on the AM1 The 6 / TO, I've been on a look out on eBay to get a pair, so just a heads up...FAKES have been made for our dear AM
mean.gif

So be careful when buying...
DAMN DANIEL... Repped thanks for this. Been looking for a pair myself.

Cant order them ATM. Only when there are nike takeovers. Livestock HAD them but they werent customizable. They were specifically made for Air Max Day

Damn.

I'm surprised there isn't another company doing these.

Or an artist on etsy.  I will keep digging.

Thanks for your help.

Thank you

To add to my confusion...footlocker.ca has the french blue 12s releasing on April 2....just go on the site and click release calender, it shows apr.2.:smh:

Edit: KicksOnFire app now shows Apr.2 aswell.

Edit 2: i suck at quotes lol.

Last edited:
This morning, both Footlocker and FootlockerCanada on IG posted they will be releasing this Sat 4/2

Courtside also confirmed that they'll be releasing them on 4/2

Nike and Adidas have been flip-flopping on release dates now as they battle for everyone's dollars. They're starting to release based on strategy

I copped the air max more uptempo on Thursday. Don't know if they're still planning to release on the original date.

Back
Top Bottom