Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone still waiting on their NikeID mamba days? 

Had build complete since June 2nd and no updates since. 

Every time i chat with nikechat, they always tell me they cant help as ive reached NikeEU chat, but i accessed through nike.ca

I live in Oakville - ordered mine in the first hour - mine are out for delivery as I type.

Fashion Outlets Niagara (USA side), no additional discounts

Anyone have an update on the HOH issue?
No point in getting an update, what's done is done. Only people that action could really be taken against are the employees if they actually leaked the raffle winners info. Doubt anything or an investigation will take place against the purchasers, footlocker got their money for their shoes I'm assuming lol.

Please delete if not allowed:

Just got my no imagination mamba day IDs - not crazy about them - NTer can have them for retail before I send them back.

Anyone hitting up HH or VM in the coming days? I wonder if they also have the Kobes that Janitor posted.

Also, can you call in and reserve a pair or have them shipped? 

I noticed the Tech Knit shorts are no longer in the Eaton Centre store. Wishful thinking or could they be heading to the outlets?

No point in getting an update, what's done is done. Only people that action could really be taken against are the employees if they actually leaked the raffle winners info. Doubt anything or an investigation will take place against the purchasers, footlocker got their money for their shoes I'm assuming lol.
well it would be good to know for future reference in case something similar happens

well it would be good to know for future reference in case something similar happens
I did find it odd that the FL employees didn't hand out the other half of the raffle ticket for this Yeezy raffle. Normally they give you one of those tickets when you enter your name. 

I don't want to make assumptions, but if it was indeed an inside job, I wouldn't be surprised if the absence of the tickets were intentional.

Back
Top Bottom