Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

VM
TF is 109
TF pants is 125

Because I'm sure no one came before or after you ..
There have been lineups from the moment it was announced there was a raffle

In the 5 minutes that I was in the store today, at least 10 other people signed up or were in line to sign up. So just multiply that over two days, thousand of entries.

I am trying to sell my Kobe 11 collection. Is there anywhere that I can sell it fast? I find that Kijiji is hit or miss and i do not want to use ebay.

Do you remember being able to pre-order the first colourway of Nike Yeezy 1s? just walk in midday and pre-order multiples.

Yes absolutely!

I've said this a few times in the past, I think the shift happened when Space Jams dropped in 2009.

This as well. I was kind of on my way out around then, and for whatever reason didn't care to grab a pair of Space Jams. Regretted that move.

I think one of the things that sparked the end of the Pre-order system if I recall was a LeBron release. South Beaches? One dude basically bought all of them or something along those lines.

I am trying to sell my Kobe 11 collection. Is there anywhere that I can sell it fast? I find that Kijiji is hit or miss and i do not want to use ebay.
You can try facebook groups but the problem is that the Kobe 11 just isn't really sought after.  There are only a few CW's that have any sort of demand such as the FTB's

Yes absolutely!
This as well. I was kind of on my way out around then, and for whatever reason didn't care to grab a pair of Space Jams. Regretted that move.

I think one of the things that sparked the end of the Pre-order system if I recall was a LeBron release. South Beaches? One dude basically bought all of them or something along those lines.
yup...  south beach LeBron 9

Do you guys believe the upcoming OVO x JB apparel will get scooped up just as quickly on Oct 1st?

Haven't really been to the store for any previous releases. Could just buy online first thing..

Do you guys believe the upcoming OVO x JB apparel will get scooped up just as quickly on Oct 1st?

Haven't really been to the store for any previous releases. Could just buy online first thing..
The t-shirts from the white 10's drop went pretty quick. Bunch of people tried to flip them on kijiji.

So does anyone know if Capsule called anyone for their "raffles" yeezy or pharrells or bred 1s for that matter

Local shoe group you always see guys post "i got a call from xxx" not a single time I have heard/seen Capsule. 

So does anyone know if Capsule called anyone for their "raffles" yeezy or pharrells or bred 1s for that matter

Local shoe group you always see guys post "i got a call from xxx" not a single time I have heard/seen Capsule. 
I haven't heard about anyone winning yeezys or breds from them.  As for human races, I think the raffle ends today

I have never seen or heard anyone win from capsule.
Usually people comment on IG, saying they won size __
or provide receipts from stores

Back
Top Bottom